February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

^ they also had Kobe Huaraches, Lebron IVs and Vs, i got some older HOH exclusives ( marion shox, AI shox)

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

seattle premium has three of the black jordan DJ messenger bags for $69.99
150.jpg

and a FSR of the blue foamposite boots for $99.99

nice but $70?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

seattle premium has three of the black jordan DJ messenger bags for $69.99
150.jpg

and a FSR of the blue foamposite boots for $99.99
What is that # for Seattle Premium? Do they do phone orders??? Liking that Foamdome @ $99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ its 360-654-3120

anyone know if the royal foam boots are a-grade or B?
I know right..i'm tempted as well..i wish they were cheaper
laugh.gif

if they were black Foamdomes for $99, I'd def cop. still tempted on thos royal blues.. damn

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ its 360-654-3120

anyone know if the royal foam boots are a-grade or B?
A grades, i didn't see any b-grade stamps on the boxes that i looked at

ontario mills had the black/cerise air force 1's for like 60 or 70, pretty good price tho for a premium af1. it was the one with flower designs laseredinto it. they were clean, size 10 and up only IIRC.

anyone seen any black nike witness tees with the studded witness in beads? thanks!

some outlet store on ebay has zoom flight 96s (black with the icy sole) for $45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill post back w the info.. search it though.. its legit!

Opry Mills Outlet in Nashville had 50% off clearance apparel. Check with your local outlet because all of them should be running the same clearance sale.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

some outlet store on ebay has zoom flight 96s (black with the icy sole) for $45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill post back w the info.. search it though.. its legit!
This man speaks truth..it is out there..just search!

Some other goodies in his store as well
wink.gif

Buffalo outlet has the huarache 08's in black (limited sizes now), white/red/blk (FSR), and in black patent leather with yellow hits (FSR) all for $35.

McDonald's Quarter Pounders for 25¢ One Day Only
Only on Monday, February 16, 2009!

In celebration of McDonald's original founder's birthday, Ray Kroc's second hand man, Richard "@%$#" McDonald, all participatingMcDonald's across the nation will be offering quarter pounders for 25¢ on February 16, 2009. Because of limited supply, and high demand customers arelimited to purchasing 8 burgers.

Bring your quarters for quarter pounders!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

McDonald's Quarter Pounders for 25¢ One Day Only
Only on Monday, February 16, 2009!

In celebration of McDonald's original founder's birthday, Ray Kroc's second hand man, Richard "@%$#" McDonald, all participating McDonald's across the nation will be offering quarter pounders for 25¢ on February 16, 2009. Because of limited supply, and high demand customers are limited to purchasing 8 burgers.

Bring your quarters for quarter pounders!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait a sec, people on fatwallet say it's fake. Is it legit? The 8 burgers is suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom