February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Memphisboi55, they were either a 11.5 or a 10.5, but I'm almost certain it was a 11.5 because I didn't even bother to try them on because I wear a 9.5/10. Like I mentioned before, they were scuffed. Had some strange red-orange marks on them and creases. Soles were dirty too. Basically, it looked like it was worn before and returned. Not in terrible condition, but definitely not deadstock/new condition.
swoosh i can definitely confirm that they are an 11.5 i was wondering did you find them in the moreno valley area? which one was it because i saw them but forgot which spot they were at.

and i can confirm that the kobe II at san ysidro are the white and navy ones
haha yeah in moval. the marshall's off day street near best buy.

Found these at my local Marshall's. It was the only pair I saw, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Kinda scuffed so I passed. If you're near a Marshall's, it might be worth checking out, but I wouldn't go out of my way hunting for them.

They had those years ago at Marshalls, about 4 or 5 years ago in 3 colors.

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Any CDP 13/10's out there less than 450

pys has 7.5 and 8.5 for 420. i recently bought a sz 11 for 310 on ebay.
If you want to try your luck on ebay, you can probably get one in the $350 range, unless you are lucky like Tuna and find one for around retail.But just be careful, I've been starting to see fakes of this package, the first I've been seeing fakes of.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Any CDP 13/10's out there less than 450

pys has 7.5 and 8.5 for 420. i recently bought a sz 11 for 310 on ebay.
If you want to try your luck on ebay, you can probably get one in the $350 range, unless you are lucky like Tuna and find one for around retail. But just be careful, I've been starting to see fakes of this package, the first I've been seeing fakes of.

thanks everyone for the advice but im a size 10 so pys cant help me but thanks for trying

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I just got these in today from the Nike Outlet in San Marcos

309957 151
are those laser kobe 2k4's still going for like $79.99? did they have a fsr?

309957 151

So I dont know cause i wasn't physically there. I just called Nike, gave them the product # and asked for my size. So you'll have to call them upyourself too.

Leesburg, VA Update

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_blk_cerise_10.jpg

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_bone_volt_blk.jpg

AF1 FSR $59.99
af107_pre_jap_waterway.jpg

AF1 Scattered on Hash Wall $39.99
af107_pre_spiridon.jpg

Zoom Victory FSR $51.99 (This is a must have with F&F this weekend)
nike-zoom-victory-sport-black.jpg

China and PR Hyperdunks scattered sizes $109.99

They had a ton of Nike 6.0 Back Packs but i didnt care to check prices

Also a Ton of Nike SB cement shorts i think they were $24.99

Aurora IL update

White/Red Deions $79.99 (FSR)
2zybsqu.jpg

Grey Zoom Flight 96s $49.99 (FSR)
2ljj7dd.jpg

XX2 black $94.99 (only sizes 10.5, 12 and 13 left)
29vcdc0.jpg

Barry Sanders Zoom Turf (black only) FSR $39.99
30i86d2.jpg

Blackout Blue Chip FSR $59.99
2d83sw9.jpg

Big ups to Joey Sole for the friends & family 30% off coupon..can't wait till the weekend of the 26th..have to hit up woodbury n whatnot..

Ron did you ever get a F&F card for this round?

I never hit him up. Oh well money saved, but let me know if you go anywhere this weekend.

I didn't get a coupon in the mail. He might have sent it and maybe it hasn't arrived yet. Other than some running shoes to beat up on the pavement Ididn't see much I wanted anyways.

309957 151

they had those in the Great Mall Outlet for the same price and its pretty much FSR about a week ago when I was there

Does anyone know if the friends n family coupons will be accepred for phone orders?...I dont have the coupon in hand yet to read any possible fine print...

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Price on these two? its 4:46am so i cant exactly call.
The am90's are 69.99

Back
Top Bottom