February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Any Jeffersonville, Ohio updates? I'm heading there tomorrow and wondered if there's anything I should keep an eye out for. Thanks in advance.

This is the only post I really actively post on in this site so I figured I post it here.

I'm on my coupon mom shi.

80% off certificates at restaurants.com use "DINE". A lot of gift certificates are already $40 dollars for $100 gift certificates, with this codethese same certificates are coming up for $8. Its a good deal but I just realized alot of them have stipulations on how much food you have to purchase to useit, so make sure you pay attention to that also

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

grade A niketalker...
i second that
It took me months 2 give him a thumps up.
At least he is still around unlike that other group
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anything Ground-breaking in recent weeks?

Originally Posted by young hova

This is the only post I really actively post on in this site so I figured I post it here.

I'm on my coupon mom shi.

80% off certificates at restaurants.com use "DINE". A lot of gift certificates are already $40 dollars for $100 gift certificates, with this code these same certificates are coming up for $8. Its a good deal but I just realized alot of them have stipulations on how much food you have to purchase to use it, so make sure you pay attention to that also
it aint off topic... any deal belongs here,dont let anyone tell you otherwise

as for those FNL crocs they sold out over night, almost 30 diffeerent styles too...
eek.gif
glad i got my LA pack, USC, UCLA, and Angels.. all for $28

Arizona Mills today were putting out kids 20/3 CDP @ $109.. With F&F this will great if you have kids

nothin wroth talking about at my outlet but a pair of sample lebron soldier II's in a grey/orange/white c/w.......i bought them but i cant fit them so improbably going to flip them anyone know a good price range for them??i dont have a camera yet but i will get pics sometime soon if someone is interested

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Ross near the Florida Mall has Zoom Flight 95, the dark colored with one with the carbon fiber print. $44. Size 10.5 and 11
Any kind NTers want to hook me up with a pair of CF ZF95s in a size 11? I'm looking in your direction eciaccord, sarteaga0408, andralphsody
wink.gif

I'd definitely make it worth your time!

was at the great mall last night...nothing new

59.99 almost FSR
af107_pre_blk_cerise.jpg

24.99 size up to 9.5
aj8_w_ice_sil_org.jpg

39.99 size up to 12
aj1_w_ca_denim_red.jpg

14.99 Hash Wall I have seen 4y and 6y
aj1_lo_cvs_wht_nvy.jpg

also theres some Vandal High samples for $29.99 and they also have the purple laser 2k4s for $79.99

Been awhile, but made pitstop at South Chicago store :

3/20 Kids Collezione pack $109.99
5/18 Kids Collezione pack: $109.99
22/1 Kids Collezione pack: $109.99 All 3.5-7Y
Men's Wheat Goadomes: $69.99 FSR ( except maybe big sizes )
Men's Chocolate Goarounds ( almost same as Goadome ): $89.99
Air Max 90 Boot ( Grey?blk/wht ): $69.99 FSR
Foamposite Boot ( Royal/blk only ) FSR: $89.99
Black Hyperdunks: $89.99- 8-10.5, 14 and 15
Obsidian/Carolina/wht Hyperdunk: $ 89.99 FSR
China Hyperdunks: FSR $99.99
Jordan Ol Skool II's, Blk/Rd
Jordan AJF 20's Wht/rd, and Navy/grey

Great selection of overall men's sportswear and women's sportswear FW, great Jordan apparel
AND NO, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MEN"S RETRO"S!!!!!!!!

sacramento/916 heads

SD Mart in the ghetto (Mack Rd)

-lazer 1's (problably the only place in sac with them) 119.99

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Been awhile, but made pitstop at South Chicago store :

3/20 Kids Collezione pack $109.99
5/18 Kids Collezione pack: $109.99
22/1 Kids Collezione pack: $109.99 All 3.5-7Y
Men's Wheat Goadomes: $69.99 FSR ( except maybe big sizes )
Men's Chocolate Goarounds ( almost same as Goadome ): $89.99
Air Max 90 Boot ( Grey?blk/wht ): $69.99 FSR
Foamposite Boot ( Royal/blk only ) FSR: $89.99
Black Hyperdunks: $89.99- 8-10.5, 14 and 15
Obsidian/Carolina/wht Hyperdunk: $ 89.99 FSR
China Hyperdunks: FSR $99.99
Jordan Ol Skool II's, Blk/Rd
Jordan AJF 20's Wht/rd, and Navy/grey

Great selection of overall men's sportswear and women's sportswear FW, great Jordan apparel
AND NO, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MEN"S RETRO"S!!!!!!!!

Are they these

865031-721_MED.jpg

Or These

air-max-goadome-307889-771-b.jpg

Dont waste your gas going to woodbury unless your going to the Polo store. The Nike outlet had absolutley nothing. Some FSRs of the Jordan XX2s for $95 andsome AJ3 lifestlyes for like $110.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

anybody got anymore f&f cards floating around get at me please
go to nike factory store to ask them to give you one.
I got one from them.

The Opry Mills outlet has additional 50% off all clearance apparel this weekend. It should be the same for most outlets. No sale on shoes though.

anyone been to jefforsonville lately was thinking of calling up and seeing what kind of lebron gear and clothing they have could anyone maybe give me and ideaof what they have before i call

Back
Top Bottom