Feels Batman vol. what feels batman right this second

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by omgitswes

texting the thirst and getting no reply

mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

No girl no income [which aint that bad] boredom feels kinda batman I'm still breathing tho.

%$&^?! What do you mean that it "ain't that bad"?! This @#$% feels HORRIBLE.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif
 some humble brags in here

moving out my apartment back to my parents crib this time next month. batman, feels

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

actually at this moment.... nothing...

Fields Good man
wink.gif

i

got gaffled by a bootleg cable man but he says hes gonna fix it. we'll see. Fields good...

bro... i do not exaggerate when i say this...
if you came up with this yourself, your originality, awesome, and swag cannot be matched....

i'm going to try... and fail horribly... but i aint even trippin...

finally realizing that you just wont get to smash that certain breezy...

that some lame is smashing...

Badminton.jpg

feels batminton...

got a girls number that i been tryin to get for a minutttteeee. Texted a few times now shes not responding.
Feeeeels batman

need some new females, but dont really got the time or place do a quick re up....feels batman

spent 2 hrs doing the wrong hw assignment, and then another 2 doing the right one...feels batman

....feels batman

having to edit post cause you mistook batman
for feels good man...pays good to pay attention...

smh at meself

oh and not havin a place to smash right now
feels real batman

Waking up at 4:30 and getting to work by 6:00 for the next two weeks b/c auditing to make sure our vendors have gotten paid = feels batman

But the OT hours though as a result = feels goodman

Originally Posted by staystrong

Talking to a female that has literally everything you want and more but found out that
YOU! aren't her "type" of guy and she dealing with or "let smashed" a thug or "gangsta"

Feels Batman
Cosign.  Cant get this girl out of my head either at the moment
frown.gif

commenting on that one chick's new pic on FB. You made sure you weren't the first one to comment so she can't see how thirsty you really are. You come up that slick %+$ line to write. Short, sweet, and to the point. You press SEND, check for the next few days to see that she never responds
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Might be maxing out the CC. This will be the 2nd time in less than a  2 month span
sick.gif
frown.gif

Supposed to be eating healthy and working out. Drank wine for breakfast and took shots to keep my buzz going.

Ordered a pizza and I'm to drunk for an appetite for food. Feels batman

Back
Top Bottom