Fellas, share your story of getting played (Happens to the best of us)

Got with a girl in a relationship for about 2 years... broke it off to date her sister.... just to have her sister break it off with me a couple of months later to date my brother/ best friend ive known since birth..... played or irony?

Didn't happen directly... but it happened..... I even made a thread on it.

2 octobers ago I was in bed with my lady at 2AM and she gets a text from her best friend. I'm a fair and even keeled #*$** so I didn't flip. I said go ahead and answer it.. but dude texted back. I was like look, it's 2 AM... why is some dude texting MY lady at this hour. That's disrespectful. She hit me with all the innocent talk. We just friends, etc. He texted again and I said I'm gonna answer this one. She agreed to it and went back to sleep.

I told dude in a nutshell, VERY respectfully, that this is my girl and I don't appreciate you hollering at my lady at this hour. He was on some "I'll talk to her whenever I feel" *$@%. We went back and forth, me being the cool and collected guy I am. I didn't fuss or bicker. I just casually said in so many words and texts, "Apparently, I'm where you TRYNA get to. So I already won. Just be a man and take yo loss bruh". Then I woke her up and explained to her that certain "friends" just wanna take a number and get in line and this was that example. I even said, and I'll never forget this, "If folks was your FRIEND... he'd understand that disrespecting your man IS disrespecting you. So clearly he doesn't think of ya'll as friends Rudy.."  She was all like "
eek.gif
wow.. that's crazy. He's like my best friend though. I've know him since yada yada". Then she got mad at me for "starting" *$@% with her friend...... her friend that she couldn't tell me anything SIGNIFICANT about...

And so naturally when we broke up she couldn't wait to tell me they were ENGAGED and that she was enjoying the sex life and all.....

but now they aren't...

and I feel sad for her... because either she lied JUST to hurt me (and it HURT....) or she didn't lie and she just can't find a happy relationship. And that HURTS too.. cuz I REALLY was ABOUT that girl.... and I'm REALLY not anymore... when I COULD have been.... ya feel me Dom?
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't happen directly... but it happened..... I even made a thread on it.

2 octobers ago I was in bed with my lady at 2AM and she gets a text from her best friend. I'm a fair and even keeled #*$** so I didn't flip. I said go ahead and answer it.. but dude texted back. I was like look, it's 2 AM... why is some dude texting MY lady at this hour. That's disrespectful. She hit me with all the innocent talk. We just friends, etc. He texted again and I said I'm gonna answer this one. She agreed to it and went back to sleep.

I told dude in a nutshell, VERY respectfully, that this is my girl and I don't appreciate you hollering at my lady at this hour. He was on some "I'll talk to her whenever I feel" *$@%. We went back and forth, me being the cool and collected guy I am. I didn't fuss or bicker. I just casually said in so many words and texts, "Apparently, I'm where you TRYNA get to. So I already won. Just be a man and take yo loss bruh". Then I woke her up and explained to her that certain "friends" just wanna take a number and get in line and this was that example. I even said, and I'll never forget this, "If folks was your FRIEND... he'd understand that disrespecting your man IS disrespecting you. So clearly he doesn't think of ya'll as friends Rudy.."  She was all like "
eek.gif
wow.. that's crazy. He's like my best friend though. I've know him since yada yada". Then she got mad at me for "starting" *$@% with her friend...... her friend that she couldn't tell me anything SIGNIFICANT about...

And so naturally when we broke up she couldn't wait to tell me they were ENGAGED and that she was enjoying the sex life and all.....

but now they aren't...

and I feel sad for her... because either she lied JUST to hurt me (and it HURT....) or she didn't lie and she just can't find a happy relationship. And that HURTS too.. cuz I REALLY was ABOUT that girl.... and I'm REALLY not anymore... when I COULD have been.... ya feel me Dom?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Got with a girl in a relationship for about 2 years... broke it off to date her sister.... just to have her sister break it off with me a couple of months later to date my brother/ best friend ive known since birth..... played or irony?

irony

Originally Posted by WErunSF

irony

In High school I was talking to this one chick. She was cool and down to earth personality, we would always txt and stuff at night.
I slacked on asking her out so she went out with another dude during that year. Near spring they broke up, and she was giving me those signs of interest. I asked her out and we was good. Just for her to dump me and then find out later on that she had gone back with her ex. Talk about played.

In High school I was talking to this one chick. She was cool and down to earth personality, we would always txt and stuff at night.
I slacked on asking her out so she went out with another dude during that year. Near spring they broke up, and she was giving me those signs of interest. I asked her out and we was good. Just for her to dump me and then find out later on that she had gone back with her ex. Talk about played.

i never really invest my time into just one female but i guess its still technically getting carried....but still it lessens your simpage. you gotta be selective of who u in a relationship with cause most the time some females find a way to get that casual D at some point in their life...

- chick bsed on hanging out with me a 2nd time cause her ex was in the picture still. she ended up movin back to cali SOON after. smh she was bad....i had cooked
pimp.gif
her loss. 

- another cali chick that was blk/pr i was talkin to wanted me to meet her parents really really bad. she had told me she used to mess w/ blow back in the day and all that and of course naturally i wasnt trying to do all that(meet her parents). She was my jumpoff. I ended up getting dropped when i moved an hour away from where we was at. feb 09....i miss the {} though...."gotta watch her cause she use it but she %%%@ me like she stupid"
roll.gif

- i had a chance to beat this blk/arabian 21 year old joint that was right & jockin super hard. i was playing around smh. she ended up getting married and moving to ATL 2months later. i changed her tire on the road one day during the time we was talkin
laugh.gif

- this blk/mex chick and i were talking...she was straight. Ended up not putting enough effort and she succumed to the sorority life. Pledging while i was talking to her and was like 3 1/2 hrs from where i was...dropped again.

i never really invest my time into just one female but i guess its still technically getting carried....but still it lessens your simpage. you gotta be selective of who u in a relationship with cause most the time some females find a way to get that casual D at some point in their life...

- chick bsed on hanging out with me a 2nd time cause her ex was in the picture still. she ended up movin back to cali SOON after. smh she was bad....i had cooked
pimp.gif
her loss. 

- another cali chick that was blk/pr i was talkin to wanted me to meet her parents really really bad. she had told me she used to mess w/ blow back in the day and all that and of course naturally i wasnt trying to do all that(meet her parents). She was my jumpoff. I ended up getting dropped when i moved an hour away from where we was at. feb 09....i miss the {} though...."gotta watch her cause she use it but she %%%@ me like she stupid"
roll.gif

- i had a chance to beat this blk/arabian 21 year old joint that was right & jockin super hard. i was playing around smh. she ended up getting married and moving to ATL 2months later. i changed her tire on the road one day during the time we was talkin
laugh.gif

- this blk/mex chick and i were talking...she was straight. Ended up not putting enough effort and she succumed to the sorority life. Pledging while i was talking to her and was like 3 1/2 hrs from where i was...dropped again.

OP thanks for posting that OKP link. I'm stifling laughter in the library.

A funny one I saw:

Dude loses girl to Hakeem Olajuwon

Spoiler [+]
i'm getting old, i don't remember the year

anyway, i was walkingthe yard minding my own business, and i see my man eric, and he waschatting up this stunna; a good six foot long-legged colt, pretty inthe face thin in the waist type chick, with a nice %!@. sade lips likei like em, just straight up i-do-some-modeling-on-the-side FOINE

anyway,i'm standing there talking to my homie and the crew, and after a fewminutes he's like, "yo d, ashley* is diggin u dude, u might wanna..."

o word?

soyeah, i small talked my way into the whole phone # exchange, we talk,go on a few of pretty good dates, i even met the parents- all &all, i'm standing firmly on second, and i'm ready to steal third andtake it on home

so fast-forward a couple of weeks, my birthdayis coming up, so who better to spend it with? exactly. time to seal thedeal. i was fully prepared to let her strip me of my virtue, and giftme with a big hot cup o' %$@$*

cuz i had a tradition, but that's another story-

i let her know my bday is coming up, and i invite her out, she accepts, cool

sothe mystical magical day comes, and i done got a haircut, washed thehooptie, cleaned my tub and changed the sheets, got my riunite on iceand the whole nine, and call my lil honeyboo

no answer

so i wait a lil while and call back, left a message on her call notes and waited

and waited

and waited

yeah basically i fell asleep waiting

so when i finally talk to her iono how many days later, i'm all "@@$?!? on my BIRTHDAY? come the %$$! on! @@$ happened?!?"

"i was with hakeem, and i told him i had to go, but he wouldn't let me leave-"

WHAT? @@$ u mean, he wouldn't let u leave, (%%!+!) just LEAVE! and hol' up, hakeem? HAKEEM?

"yeah,he was just so insistent- he had out-of-town games the next day, and hejust really wanted to spend time with me before he-"

wait,gotdammit wait, hakeem? OLOJUWON?!? HAKEEM THE DREAM OLOJUWON? youspent MY birthday with OL' BLOCKHEADASS hakeem %%%#@$%!%!!!' OLOJUWON?!?

"... i'm sorry, derrick don't be ma-"

*click*

and to this day, i still root against the *!*%@% rockets

i still see her funky %!@ sometimes (she still fine too, which just makes it worse)

she be all "haaaaay derrick, how u dooooin?"

i be looking at her like

http://tinyurl.com/yb3zcpk

*fake name cuz hers is unique, and her stankinass prolly googles herself

OP thanks for posting that OKP link. I'm stifling laughter in the library.

A funny one I saw:

Dude loses girl to Hakeem Olajuwon

Spoiler [+]
i'm getting old, i don't remember the year

anyway, i was walkingthe yard minding my own business, and i see my man eric, and he waschatting up this stunna; a good six foot long-legged colt, pretty inthe face thin in the waist type chick, with a nice %!@. sade lips likei like em, just straight up i-do-some-modeling-on-the-side FOINE

anyway,i'm standing there talking to my homie and the crew, and after a fewminutes he's like, "yo d, ashley* is diggin u dude, u might wanna..."

o word?

soyeah, i small talked my way into the whole phone # exchange, we talk,go on a few of pretty good dates, i even met the parents- all &all, i'm standing firmly on second, and i'm ready to steal third andtake it on home

so fast-forward a couple of weeks, my birthdayis coming up, so who better to spend it with? exactly. time to seal thedeal. i was fully prepared to let her strip me of my virtue, and giftme with a big hot cup o' %$@$*

cuz i had a tradition, but that's another story-

i let her know my bday is coming up, and i invite her out, she accepts, cool

sothe mystical magical day comes, and i done got a haircut, washed thehooptie, cleaned my tub and changed the sheets, got my riunite on iceand the whole nine, and call my lil honeyboo

no answer

so i wait a lil while and call back, left a message on her call notes and waited

and waited

and waited

yeah basically i fell asleep waiting

so when i finally talk to her iono how many days later, i'm all "@@$?!? on my BIRTHDAY? come the %$$! on! @@$ happened?!?"

"i was with hakeem, and i told him i had to go, but he wouldn't let me leave-"

WHAT? @@$ u mean, he wouldn't let u leave, (%%!+!) just LEAVE! and hol' up, hakeem? HAKEEM?

"yeah,he was just so insistent- he had out-of-town games the next day, and hejust really wanted to spend time with me before he-"

wait,gotdammit wait, hakeem? OLOJUWON?!? HAKEEM THE DREAM OLOJUWON? youspent MY birthday with OL' BLOCKHEADASS hakeem %%%#@$%!%!!!' OLOJUWON?!?

"... i'm sorry, derrick don't be ma-"

*click*

and to this day, i still root against the *!*%@% rockets

i still see her funky %!@ sometimes (she still fine too, which just makes it worse)

she be all "haaaaay derrick, how u dooooin?"

i be looking at her like

http://tinyurl.com/yb3zcpk

*fake name cuz hers is unique, and her stankinass prolly googles herself

lol dont even get me started on this ^%(^U

it bites especially if you was really about the chick

lol dont even get me started on this ^%(^U

it bites especially if you was really about the chick

Damn, all of these stories are bad
laugh.gif

In high school, I was talking to this chick who was 6 years older than I was and I thought she liked me as much as I liked her, boy, I was a chump. And so we were talking for like 3 months, we went out on like 2 dates and each time, she kept hinting that she would let me get it in. And then one day while my family was out, she came over and let me get it raw (best raw experience of my life, btw) and then a week later she left me for another dude
30t6p3b.gif
that's why sometimes I hate Filipinas
indifferent.gif

Damn, all of these stories are bad
laugh.gif

In high school, I was talking to this chick who was 6 years older than I was and I thought she liked me as much as I liked her, boy, I was a chump. And so we were talking for like 3 months, we went out on like 2 dates and each time, she kept hinting that she would let me get it in. And then one day while my family was out, she came over and let me get it raw (best raw experience of my life, btw) and then a week later she left me for another dude
30t6p3b.gif
that's why sometimes I hate Filipinas
indifferent.gif

HS too. Wednesday night, i seriously told her i see us getting married, she dedicated Shania Twain - "From this moment" to us. We discussed everything, including sex and how she's a virgin. To this day, still the most "energy" i've felt with another person through a phone conversation. We don't speak thursday, i think of nothing but her. Then friday we speak, i'm giddy. With my normal jokey/antagonistic self, ask her if she's a virgin, thinking i would mildly frustrate her, then cheer up afterwards. She said she's not, and i think she's just playing along so i smile and ask when. She says last night, with one of her brothers friends who we've talked about before who always tries. I get that hollow feeling in my chest, froze. When the fury settled in i decided i was gonna smash hard then dump, but her mom's sent her away to jesus camp, never saw her again.

HS too. Wednesday night, i seriously told her i see us getting married, she dedicated Shania Twain - "From this moment" to us. We discussed everything, including sex and how she's a virgin. To this day, still the most "energy" i've felt with another person through a phone conversation. We don't speak thursday, i think of nothing but her. Then friday we speak, i'm giddy. With my normal jokey/antagonistic self, ask her if she's a virgin, thinking i would mildly frustrate her, then cheer up afterwards. She said she's not, and i think she's just playing along so i smile and ask when. She says last night, with one of her brothers friends who we've talked about before who always tries. I get that hollow feeling in my chest, froze. When the fury settled in i decided i was gonna smash hard then dump, but her mom's sent her away to jesus camp, never saw her again.

Back
Top Bottom