Fellas, share your story of getting played (Happens to the best of us)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

HS too. Wednesday night, i seriously told her i see us getting married, she dedicated Shania Twain - "From this moment" to us. We discussed everything, including sex and how she's a virgin. To this day, still the most "energy" i've felt with another person through a phone conversation. We don't speak thursday, i think of nothing but her. Then friday we speak, i'm giddy. With my normal jokey/antagonistic self, ask her if she's a virgin, thinking i would mildly frustrate her, then cheer up afterwards. She said she's not, and i think she's just playing along so i smile and ask when. She says last night, with one of her brothers friends who we've talked about before who always tries. I get that hollow feeling in my chest, froze. When the fury settled in i decided i was gonna smash hard then dump, but her mom's sent her away to jesus camp, never saw her again.
eek.gif
my condolences bro.

HS too. Wednesday night, i seriously told her i see us getting married, she dedicated Shania Twain - "From this moment" to us. We discussed everything, including sex and how she's a virgin. To this day, still the most "energy" i've felt with another person through a phone conversation. We don't speak thursday, i think of nothing but her. Then friday we speak, i'm giddy. With my normal jokey/antagonistic self, ask her if she's a virgin, thinking i would mildly frustrate her, then cheer up afterwards. She said she's not, and i think she's just playing along so i smile and ask when. She says last night, with one of her brothers friends who we've talked about before who always tries. I get that hollow feeling in my chest, froze. When the fury settled in i decided i was gonna smash hard then dump, but her mom's sent her away to jesus camp, never saw her again.
eek.gif
my condolences bro.

This one was especially terrible. 
30t6p3b.gif

This one was especially terrible. 
30t6p3b.gif

My girlfriend and I had a semi-long distance relationship. She lived in Bakersfield ( shouldve seen this as the first sign 
sick.gif
) and I go to school in Santa Barbara, so the distance wasn't too bad. She'd always come down to SB to kick it anyways.

Things are going good, then she enrolls in nursing school and says she has less time to visit. I'm an understanding dude so I don't really mind. She calls me every night talking to me for at least an hour, talkin about how much she loves me and @#$% and how she wants the relationship to be a long term one (didn't talk about marriage or anything though so I didnt stress or anything
laugh.gif
)

One night after telling me how much she loves me, out of @#$@$ nowhere she sends me a text the next morning saying "I think it's better if we were just friends. I love you but I just don't have the time for a relationship right now."

Naturally I got heated as @#$% and I called her back, and she ignored it twice...I tried calling her again later that night, and still no response. When I called her again the next night, some dude picks up...right then and there I knew I got played
tired.gif

I asked around and heard that  she had been @#$@$% with her EX for the past 2 months...the same EX she came to me crying about, telling me that he basically ruined her self esteem and that she suffers from depression now...she told me she was scared of and that she wanted me to protect her from him and @#$%...dude was on some stalker @#$% and followed us wherever we went, and I almost fought dude at one point when he started to harass her right in front of me . but she told me "don't do it, you're a much better man than he is". and thats how the @#$@$ repaid me, by @#$%@% him behind my back
mad.gif

I didn't get over her for a long @#$ time until one day, I found out she was pregnant by dude
eek.gif
(I knew it wasn't mine cause when she found out, she had already been broken up with me for 5 months). Words can't express how happy I was. Not just cause I was bitter, but I was like "damn that couldve been me
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif
dodged a HUGE bullet right there, cause she had always mentioned how much she wanted to have a baby by me, but I used to brush it off as a joke or some @#$%

overall though, that relationship basically destroyed my optimism for ever finding a girl. it was just one instance, and i've been played before that, but this one was the worst cause of all the emotions and time i put in for this girl. i thought that i had finally found a perfect girl, and she ends up being grimier than most
30t6p3b.gif
i seriously feel like ALL the good girls are taken or in some kinda situation where you can't get with her, due to her career, school, etc...

My girlfriend and I had a semi-long distance relationship. She lived in Bakersfield ( shouldve seen this as the first sign 
sick.gif
) and I go to school in Santa Barbara, so the distance wasn't too bad. She'd always come down to SB to kick it anyways.

Things are going good, then she enrolls in nursing school and says she has less time to visit. I'm an understanding dude so I don't really mind. She calls me every night talking to me for at least an hour, talkin about how much she loves me and @#$% and how she wants the relationship to be a long term one (didn't talk about marriage or anything though so I didnt stress or anything
laugh.gif
)

One night after telling me how much she loves me, out of @#$@$ nowhere she sends me a text the next morning saying "I think it's better if we were just friends. I love you but I just don't have the time for a relationship right now."

Naturally I got heated as @#$% and I called her back, and she ignored it twice...I tried calling her again later that night, and still no response. When I called her again the next night, some dude picks up...right then and there I knew I got played
tired.gif

I asked around and heard that  she had been @#$@$% with her EX for the past 2 months...the same EX she came to me crying about, telling me that he basically ruined her self esteem and that she suffers from depression now...she told me she was scared of and that she wanted me to protect her from him and @#$%...dude was on some stalker @#$% and followed us wherever we went, and I almost fought dude at one point when he started to harass her right in front of me . but she told me "don't do it, you're a much better man than he is". and thats how the @#$@$ repaid me, by @#$%@% him behind my back
mad.gif

I didn't get over her for a long @#$ time until one day, I found out she was pregnant by dude
eek.gif
(I knew it wasn't mine cause when she found out, she had already been broken up with me for 5 months). Words can't express how happy I was. Not just cause I was bitter, but I was like "damn that couldve been me
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif
dodged a HUGE bullet right there, cause she had always mentioned how much she wanted to have a baby by me, but I used to brush it off as a joke or some @#$%

overall though, that relationship basically destroyed my optimism for ever finding a girl. it was just one instance, and i've been played before that, but this one was the worst cause of all the emotions and time i put in for this girl. i thought that i had finally found a perfect girl, and she ends up being grimier than most
30t6p3b.gif
i seriously feel like ALL the good girls are taken or in some kinda situation where you can't get with her, due to her career, school, etc...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

laugh.gif
)

tired.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This true, I just don't understand how girls can say things like they love u and all this bs, and the next day be with some one else or act like you don't exist. It's like they move on in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

laugh.gif
)

tired.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This true, I just don't understand how girls can say things like they love u and all this bs, and the next day be with some one else or act like you don't exist. It's like they move on in a heartbeat.

For the love of christopher Reeves for the last time, you are not taking an L. You are experiencing something that is beneficial for your growth. Don't trust anyone with your heart 100% unless its God or yourself and you won't be surprised. Your expectation for these young girls is too high.

For the love of christopher Reeves for the last time, you are not taking an L. You are experiencing something that is beneficial for your growth. Don't trust anyone with your heart 100% unless its God or yourself and you won't be surprised. Your expectation for these young girls is too high.

ya'll gotta get in that rotha mindset...

i could care less about these h_'s

word to z-ro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya'll gotta get in that rotha mindset...

i could care less about these h_'s

word to z-ro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've never gotten played to the degree of anyone here *knock on wood*, but a good friend of mine did, and it's well-publicized among our social circle since he's always venting about it amongst us and talking !@%% about her.
laugh.gif

I'm not him, so it's not going to be too long...basically that girl was dating another guy during high school, then they broke up, and then this guy started dating that girl soon after, both ended up at the same university, dated the entire time they were in college, always hung out and studied together, took weekend trips away and all that, but at the end of the last year of college, that girl started seeing that other guy again, and then dumped my friend after he helped her move out of her college apartment. dude is extra salty about it right now, and i can't blame him, to me it was a case of the nice guy getting shafted, thinking that there were future visions and all, but the girl just wanted something more exciting.

I've never gotten played to the degree of anyone here *knock on wood*, but a good friend of mine did, and it's well-publicized among our social circle since he's always venting about it amongst us and talking !@%% about her.
laugh.gif

I'm not him, so it's not going to be too long...basically that girl was dating another guy during high school, then they broke up, and then this guy started dating that girl soon after, both ended up at the same university, dated the entire time they were in college, always hung out and studied together, took weekend trips away and all that, but at the end of the last year of college, that girl started seeing that other guy again, and then dumped my friend after he helped her move out of her college apartment. dude is extra salty about it right now, and i can't blame him, to me it was a case of the nice guy getting shafted, thinking that there were future visions and all, but the girl just wanted something more exciting.

Back
Top Bottom