Fellas, share your story of getting played (Happens to the best of us)

Murda He wrote
I remember that story. Knew something was fishy from jump
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn at that virgin story.

I dont really have nothin besides a girl goin back to her ex.

Damn at that virgin story.

I dont really have nothin besides a girl goin back to her ex.

This one time I met this cool chick in a world full of zombies. The only problem was that she had a sister who had just been bitten and she was bout to turn into a zombie so i was like %%* yo? 
mad.gif
 SO as im about to pull the trigger on the sister the other hot chick was like wait! I wanna do it! So i give her my 12 gauge (that's what she said) and she turns around and robs us! For our guns and everything! We were stunned like %%* yo? 
alien.gif
 So then this other time we met up with them at a gas station and we were like hell yea wigggity wiggity wiggity we gon get these girlees. SO then we see them and long story short they stole our custom modded escalade. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler[+] It's from zombieland 
tongue.gif

I've never been played son. 
happy.gif

This one time I met this cool chick in a world full of zombies. The only problem was that she had a sister who had just been bitten and she was bout to turn into a zombie so i was like %%* yo? 
mad.gif
 SO as im about to pull the trigger on the sister the other hot chick was like wait! I wanna do it! So i give her my 12 gauge (that's what she said) and she turns around and robs us! For our guns and everything! We were stunned like %%* yo? 
alien.gif
 So then this other time we met up with them at a gas station and we were like hell yea wigggity wiggity wiggity we gon get these girlees. SO then we see them and long story short they stole our custom modded escalade. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif

it's happened once ... shorty just found her way in that i opened myself up ... i slipped up ... and that was that ... she went overboard w/ it though and instead of just being hurt and walking away ... she played me acting like she wanted to get back and then said hurtful things ...

she was young and i had my guard up b/c of that ... she was my best friend and right hand ... and i slipped up for no good reason ... but at the end of the day ... it happened and i'm letting go ... she acted childish at the end and jumped to a new dude real quick ... i simped hard to get her back making things worse ... until she let her true feelings about the situation show and lashed out ... so i said something back to her which was beyond OD ... and we haven't and will never talk since ...

she said a million and one things but she hit me w/ the u mad doggie cause you love me and i won't say it back
laugh.gif
frown.gif
.... i'll get over it eventually ...

like it was said ... it was a experience that i needed to grow

it's happened once ... shorty just found her way in that i opened myself up ... i slipped up ... and that was that ... she went overboard w/ it though and instead of just being hurt and walking away ... she played me acting like she wanted to get back and then said hurtful things ...

she was young and i had my guard up b/c of that ... she was my best friend and right hand ... and i slipped up for no good reason ... but at the end of the day ... it happened and i'm letting go ... she acted childish at the end and jumped to a new dude real quick ... i simped hard to get her back making things worse ... until she let her true feelings about the situation show and lashed out ... so i said something back to her which was beyond OD ... and we haven't and will never talk since ...

she said a million and one things but she hit me w/ the u mad doggie cause you love me and i won't say it back
laugh.gif
frown.gif
.... i'll get over it eventually ...

like it was said ... it was a experience that i needed to grow

Originally Posted by Boss Unk II

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 Learn how to use a spoiler

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Got with a girl in a relationship for about 2 years... broke it off to date her sister.... just to have her sister break it off with me a couple of months later to date my brother/ best friend ive known since birth..... played or irony?

WOW

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Got with a girl in a relationship for about 2 years... broke it off to date her sister.... just to have her sister break it off with me a couple of months later to date my brother/ best friend ive known since birth..... played or irony?

WOW

Originally Posted by Futuristic

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
701267b50d38d2f69023c51f1a9319c9798d532f_r.jpg

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Never thought I'd be posting this . . . but I'm still salty about it.

Dated this broad back in high school. Knew her since freshmen year. Was friends with her but never entered "the friend zone" (was already well taught).

Waited for her to break up with her ex, let her have some time to get past her feelings, then started dating.

Was walking with her through Central Park one cool spring afternoon . . . when she told me we had to stop dating because both of her parents have bone cancer. Not just one parent, both parents had bone cancer. Being the simp that I was, I tried to console her, told her that I'll be there for her, told her that we didn't have to break up. She insisted that we couldn't date any more, and get this . . . used VERBATIM from "A Walk To Remember" to let me know that her parents aren't okay. I didn't know this at the time because I had never seen the movie.

Went home lookin' like the most morose ninja in the world that night. Asked myself how God could be so unfair, praying that her parents are going to be alright.

Two weeks later, I see her walking with her ex, holding hands as they were walking home from school.

As far as I know and have heard, her parents are just fine.

Never put the P on a pedestal ever again.

Never thought I'd be posting this . . . but I'm still salty about it.

Dated this broad back in high school. Knew her since freshmen year. Was friends with her but never entered "the friend zone" (was already well taught).

Waited for her to break up with her ex, let her have some time to get past her feelings, then started dating.

Was walking with her through Central Park one cool spring afternoon . . . when she told me we had to stop dating because both of her parents have bone cancer. Not just one parent, both parents had bone cancer. Being the simp that I was, I tried to console her, told her that I'll be there for her, told her that we didn't have to break up. She insisted that we couldn't date any more, and get this . . . used VERBATIM from "A Walk To Remember" to let me know that her parents aren't okay. I didn't know this at the time because I had never seen the movie.

Went home lookin' like the most morose ninja in the world that night. Asked myself how God could be so unfair, praying that her parents are going to be alright.

Two weeks later, I see her walking with her ex, holding hands as they were walking home from school.

As far as I know and have heard, her parents are just fine.

Never put the P on a pedestal ever again.

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
this reply makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
alien.gif

mad.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
this reply makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
alien.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

she had been @#$@$% with her EX for the past 2 months...the same EX she came to me crying about, telling me that he basically ruined her self esteem and that she suffers from depression now

that guy huh? 
i swear every female has one of these. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

To be serious for a moment...I never got played...I just over valued the relationship and the person did to me what I seen coming but ignored because of my feelings for them. Can't put anything past nobody.
I wanna say this.

a chick I was with this year. I thought more of the relationship than she did. I cant really blame her for not wanting to be with me because I acting in some strange ways and I had my own personal demons I was struggling with. So I cant really be mad at her for rejecting me. Eh Im over it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

30t6p3b.gif
i seriously feel like ALL the good girls are taken or in some kinda situation where you can't get with her, due to her career, school, etc...
This true, I just don't understand how girls can say things like they love u and all this bs, and the next day be with some one else or act like you don't exist. It's like they move on in a heartbeat.
Word to my sig man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

she had been @#$@$% with her EX for the past 2 months...the same EX she came to me crying about, telling me that he basically ruined her self esteem and that she suffers from depression now

that guy huh? 
i swear every female has one of these. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

To be serious for a moment...I never got played...I just over valued the relationship and the person did to me what I seen coming but ignored because of my feelings for them. Can't put anything past nobody.
I wanna say this.

a chick I was with this year. I thought more of the relationship than she did. I cant really blame her for not wanting to be with me because I acting in some strange ways and I had my own personal demons I was struggling with. So I cant really be mad at her for rejecting me. Eh Im over it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

30t6p3b.gif
i seriously feel like ALL the good girls are taken or in some kinda situation where you can't get with her, due to her career, school, etc...
This true, I just don't understand how girls can say things like they love u and all this bs, and the next day be with some one else or act like you don't exist. It's like they move on in a heartbeat.
Word to my sig man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom