Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Chicks generally don't like to approach dudes. Unless she's that type of female. you should just approach whoever you're interested in, then you wont have to worry about getting passed up.

Seems to be the common consensus. Let's evolve this post and ponder: What is the best way to approach a female without coming on too strong. Cna it be definitive? A conversation starter, without being a pickup line
I usually just make an obvious observation, if they're looking sophisticated I call them out on it. I rarely compliment natural beauty.

...I tend to act off of eye contact, and tell them to stop flirting with me. Most usually chuckle, or act really coy.

Toast1985 just tipped the iceberg .. I personally never try to talk to random chicks just passing by me because they have heard it all ..

If you catch eyes with a female, never shy away, it gives away your confidence ... If a chic is eyeing me, true story I just say "what up?" likeI'm talking to a friend . Don't make things awkward .. If you decide to compliment her, do not, I repeat DO NOT expect a major response back, insteadcompliment and turn away or keep it moving, she'll believe that your compliment was more sincere, and if possible, say what you mean. Females know if yousmashing in the first 15 minutes, just try not to say anything stupid.

Chicks generally don't like to approach dudes. Unless she's that type of female. you should just approach whoever you're interested in, then you wont have to worry about getting passed up.

Seems to be the common consensus. Let's evolve this post and ponder: What is the best way to approach a female without coming on too strong. Cna it be definitive? A conversation starter, without being a pickup line
Anything can be a conversation starter but you also have to be a receptive and alert...SO many guys are not. Try to avoid that male tunnel visionand only seeing what you're trying to get and really pay attention to what the chick is on/whether she's actually feeling you. That'll save you alot of time. If she's not with it, don't push it just move on. Hints. Cues. Pay attention to them.
laugh.gif

But don't let them see you sweat, if you're nervous. Some girls see the blood in the water when you're acting like you don't really know whatto say and you will be judged for it.
laugh.gif

The convo starters can range from anything going on around you at the moment to... the color of the sky at the moment. It's all in your skill set. The giftof gab is something that some just have naturally. You might have it too and just don't know it.

Originally Posted by BangDak

i really hate tall dudes with a passion. seriously.
5'4 FTML.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i get the "you're so cute" every once in a while but thats due to the fact because i have a baby face and unbelievable short,basically saying im adorable.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

its a hit and miss for most girls, and most of the times its a miss
frown.gif
dam
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

what about really short girls???

Does one believe the gift of gab can be obtained through rigorous training?

Maybe I should get out of the gym and get into more social settings
pimp.gif
hahaha

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I usually just make an obvious observation, if they're looking sophisticated I call them out on it. I rarely compliment natural beauty.

...I tend to act off of eye contact, and tell them to stop flirting with me. Most usually chuckle, or act really coy.

Toast1985 just tipped the iceberg .. I personally never try to talk to random chicks just passing by me because they have heard it all ..

If you catch eyes with a female, never shy away, it gives away your confidence ... If a chic is eyeing me, true story I just say "what up?" like I'm talking to a friend . Don't make things awkward .. If you decide to compliment her, do not, I repeat DO NOT expect a major response back, instead compliment and turn away or keep it moving, she'll believe that your compliment was more sincere, and if possible, say what you mean. Females know if you smashing in the first 15 minutes, just try not to say anything stupid.

i love this...when you guys make eye contact and no one looks away...its like a challenge to see who will look away first...
devil.gif

only time i look away is when i dont want him to talk to me...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

<strike>I think</strike> it's the way you approach and talk to a girl
OP.. I've had my share of women and to be honest, just be real. be yourself! If you can't be yourself for that matter of time, you'rejust not confident in yourself. and if you come across as being a jerk like "hey baby can i get the buns?" aint gonna get you no play. Unlessshe's easier than arithmetic.. i doubt that's the kind of women you wanna attract tho. Pick-up lines. don't even think about it.. Approach a girllike it wasn't planned.. don't get so cocky macho man on homegirl either.. its all about how you carry yourself man. Look homegirl dead in the eye andbe like "you need to be with me." without even sayin it. but not in a creepy way of course. lol that's my word.

Originally Posted by flyscience

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

<strike>I think</strike> it's the way you approach and talk to a girl
OP.. I've had my share of women and to be honest, just be real. be yourself! If you can't be yourself for that matter of time, you're just not confident in yourself. and if you come across as being a jerk like "hey baby can i get the buns?" aint gonna get you no play. Unless she's easier than arithmetic.. i doubt that's the kind of women you wanna attract tho. Pick-up lines. don't even think about it.. Approach a girl like it wasn't planned.. don't get so cocky macho man on homegirl either.. its all about how you carry yourself man. Look homegirl dead in the eye and be like "you need to be with me." without even sayin it. but not in a creepy way of course. lol that's my word.

3a5350d64d847f0641f9d60d7cab45e47d40388.gif

Does one believe the gift of gab can be obtained through rigorous training?

Maybe I should get out of the gym and get into more social settings
pimp.gif
hahaha

not really...everyone has their thing...some people are good at talking others not so much...either you have it or you don't...

honestly you shouldn't even be sweating this stuff...if the chick wants you she wants you...no need to be anything other than yourself...its sounds cornybut it really is the truth...you dont' want that chicks that would fall for some of the nonsense some of these guys spit...

On another note, how can I use my above-average vehicle to leverage amount of play (for experimental purposes of course)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If you catch eyes with a female, never shy away, it gives away your confidence ... If a chic is eyeing me, true story I just say "what up?" like I'm talking to a friend . Don't make things awkward .. If you decide to compliment her, do not, I repeat DO NOT expect a major response back, instead compliment and turn away or keep it moving, she'll believe that your compliment was more sincere, and if possible, say what you mean. Females know if you smashing in the first 15 minutes, just try not to say anything stupid.

i love this...when you guys make eye contact and no one looks away...its like a challenge to see who will look away first...
devil.gif

laugh.gif

I see you !! Dont bump into me one day .. It'll be a staring contest
laugh.gif

AyO Brett ... Peep game .. The gift of gab is all in you .. You seem reasonably intelligent and you aren't short of questions, so you should have noproblems formulating questions that might lead into a healthier convo.

Peep game though ... If you dig the female and she diggs you, she'll even let you slide w/ a slightly dumb comment or question if it makes her laugh or ifshe finds it cute .. JUST BE YOURSELF ... I should have just quoted the dude up top !!

devil.gif

laugh.gif
lol, unfortunately I've been on both sides of that. I've had chicks look down from me as if they seen a ghost, then talk out the side oftheir mouths like "I hope he's not coming over here girl."

...I also got into awkward impromptu staring contest. I love a lady that can hold eye contact, it shows so much confidence.

Tell him again.

On another note, how can I use my above-average vehicle to leverage amount of play (for experimental purposes of course)
Sounds like a fail but if that does work for you, don't be surprised at the types of girls you come away with.

devil.gif

laugh.gif

I see you !! Dont bump into me one day .. It'll be a staring contest
laugh.gif
just know i don't lose...

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Tell him again.

Hesitate or Masturbate! Seriously, short dudes don't even have it that bad though. It's just who has more balls than who... Tall dudes like myself givethe impression of being confident, powerfull dudes, but at the end of the day it's really who has the right mindset and assets to go along with that. Ofcourse, women will be like " I want a tall man" only because they don't want short kids, on a real there are other things for a short dude tomake up for his height. As said different women want/like different things.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Sounds like a fail but if that does work for you, don't be surprised at the types of girls you come away with.
Like I said, these are merely social experiments. I'm going to spend the majority of the day trying these out. This includes females I am notinterested in. I'll post results.

It doesn't matter what kind of girls I'm into anyways. I just broke up with a dime who'd hit up WAR for me. I'm just not in a relationshipsituation at the moment.

I'm starting to think the initiate or masturbate thing is true...... I miss HS, back when females would come to me instead of vice versa...
Just got out of HS last summer, needless to say my amount of females associates has decreased, mostly because I don't have the heart to go though the catand mouse games females play when YOU pursue them.
Also I've grown accustomed to the female liking me more than I liked her, yes, I am afraid of rejection and most of the time won't make the first movesmh.
Oh well we'll see how everything goes when I start college...

/Blog

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Sidenote: I have a question because I'm REALLY confused about this board. I'm the one who bumped up that random thoughts thread the other day. Am I going to get banned/in trouble because of that? How old must a thread be for you NOT to be able to bump it? How long does a thread have to be inactive with a response for you to get in trouble for bumping it up or replying to it? I'm only asking in here because this thread is getting a lot of replies right now.

Don't bump old threads, if you do bump, add something meaningful, not some dumb one liner that's only funny to you. Genuine sensible replies.

Really I seen a guy with a phantom outside I think it was Guesthouse and he literally couldn't bag a 1 girl if his life depended on it so a car is onlygood in certain situations and some of my boys got cars and I can pull more girls than them so it's really all about your mouthpiece A lot of girls like totalk so once u can hold a convo the door is open for u to take that first step

Height plays into it among other things, but if you have no "game" of any kind, just keep your relationship between you and your Jergens. It'sall about taking your positive attributes and using them to their fullest, so that anything you don't like, gets minimized. But if you are a person with nosocial and/or conversation skills, stay your butt at home. Women these days don't have time for some stuttering, nervous fool. Confidence is KEY!

I could get into the "pick up lines" that i used to use on women, but i wont. Just know that I was sincere in what i'd say to them. Women canread through B.S. faster than you think. They are NOT to be underestimated, especially the intelligent, driven ones.

Back
Top Bottom