Females with no father figure= disaster

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by kix4kix

IMO it is much deeper than they look for father-like traits in their mate. All women do that, if you don't think so, you kidding yourselves. The deeper pain is the fact of knowing that the one man that created you wants nothing to do with you. That is painful !!@$ man...if the man that made you aint there, why would any other man stay?
Deep psychological stuff man. My first love was this way, and she swore up and down I was always doing her wrong. The fact was, it had become what she expected from males. Some women with no fathers just can't learn to actualize that not all men are cowards.
QFT.
This +%@@ right here is terrible. Any of y'all have any luck getting through all the issues?

It's funny but it's true. I was talking to this chick who had no father figure and from what I discovered, she was heartless, careless, and thoughtless towards men. I didn't care because she was down to smash. 

It's funny but it's true. I was talking to this chick who had no father figure and from what I discovered, she was heartless, careless, and thoughtless towards men. I didn't care because she was down to smash. 

And based on my observations, seems like they go around and look for that father figure which makes them look like sluts.

And based on my observations, seems like they go around and look for that father figure which makes them look like sluts.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

not in all cases.... stay tuned
All I can say is appreciate everything you have with her because these chick could just turn on you like a bipolar schizophrenic and you'll never understand why. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

not in all cases.... stay tuned
All I can say is appreciate everything you have with her because these chick could just turn on you like a bipolar schizophrenic and you'll never understand why. 

IMO it is much deeper than they look for father-like traits in their mate. All women do that, if you don't think so, you kidding yourselves. The deeper pain is the fact of knowing that the one man that created you wants nothing to do with you. That is painful !!@$ man...if the man that made you aint there, why would any other man stay?
Deep psychological stuff man. My first love was this way, and she swore up and down I was always doing her wrong. The fact was, it had become what she expected from males. Some women with no fathers just can't learn to actualize that not all men are cowards.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

QFT.
This +%@@ right here is terrible. Any of y'all have any luck getting through all the issues?
I can't speak on anyone elses situation. But for me, the relationship ran its course, and as OP's case, my chick found a new one like the next week. I wasn't mad though, I try to look past people and search for the causes of their actions. Fact was, poor thing was terrified of being alone, and I was a college freshman -far from a sure thing, what makes it a catch 22 for these females is that they can never truly believe that a man is there for the long haul, so they ALWAYS have backup plans. Which as well all know, is pretty detrimental to actually having a longterm relationship.
All women want security, women with no fathers want the secret service.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

QFT.
I can't speak on anyone elses situation. But for me, the relationship ran its course, and as OP's case, my chick found a new one like the next week. I wasn't mad though, I try to look past people and search for the causes of their actions. Fact was, poor thing was terrified of being alone, and I was a college freshman -far from a sure thing, what makes it a catch 22 for these females is that they can never truly believe that a man is there for the long haul, so they ALWAYS have backup plans. Which as well all know, is pretty detrimental to actually having a longterm relationship.
All women want security, women with no fathers want the secret service.

Originally Posted by andre3020

double standard FTW

my ex-girls dad left her when she was young than years later had a stepdad come in the picture, hes a standup dude but you could just tell this girl was messed up from her bioligical dad basically leaving her

on the another hand my dad passed away when i was 6 years old, i credit this with not only making me a stronger individual but helping me realize how to treat women right

No it only teaches you how a women says you should treat them. How you gonna learn how a man does something from a woman?

Originally Posted by andre3020

double standard FTW

my ex-girls dad left her when she was young than years later had a stepdad come in the picture, hes a standup dude but you could just tell this girl was messed up from her bioligical dad basically leaving her

on the another hand my dad passed away when i was 6 years old, i credit this with not only making me a stronger individual but helping me realize how to treat women right

No it only teaches you how a women says you should treat them. How you gonna learn how a man does something from a woman?

Back
Top Bottom