Females with no father figure= disaster

The bad part is, I hardly know any girl (or body) that was raised with their pops around. (I was)

But yea, draining is the word...just draining.

The bad part is, I hardly know any girl (or body) that was raised with their pops around. (I was)

But yea, draining is the word...just draining.

I too found this out and the sad thing about it is most of them repeat the cycle. I also might add they have extremely trust issues. 
nerd.gif

I too found this out and the sad thing about it is most of them repeat the cycle. I also might add they have extremely trust issues. 
nerd.gif

IMO it is much deeper than they look for father-like traits in their mate. All women do that, if you don't think so, you kidding yourselves. The deeper pain is the fact of knowing that the one man that created you wants nothing to do with you. That is painful !!@$ man...if the man that made you aint there, why would any other man stay?
Deep psychological stuff man. My first love was this way, and she swore up and down I was always doing her wrong. The fact was, it had become what she expected from males. Some women with no fathers just can't learn to actualize that not all men are cowards.

IMO it is much deeper than they look for father-like traits in their mate. All women do that, if you don't think so, you kidding yourselves. The deeper pain is the fact of knowing that the one man that created you wants nothing to do with you. That is painful !!@$ man...if the man that made you aint there, why would any other man stay?
Deep psychological stuff man. My first love was this way, and she swore up and down I was always doing her wrong. The fact was, it had become what she expected from males. Some women with no fathers just can't learn to actualize that not all men are cowards.

in retrospect of the three serious relationships i've been in, two ended sour and I can probably correlate their lack of a father to that exactly.

in retrospect of the three serious relationships i've been in, two ended sour and I can probably correlate their lack of a father to that exactly.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Well put, I agree.

Well put, I agree.

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice theysay your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to helpyou. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

eek.gif
I definitely got hit with this once. I had teh confuse when she said that and just walked off trying to compute what had just happened...

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice theysay your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to helpyou. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

eek.gif
I definitely got hit with this once. I had teh confuse when she said that and just walked off trying to compute what had just happened...

QFT.

QFT.

Originally Posted by Slim

QFT.
This +%@@ right here is terrible. Any of y'all have any luck getting through all the issues?

Back
Top Bottom