Filesonic, Fileserve and others are dead, update 1/24 MediaFire CEO speaks

Damn this is wild... not them taking these sites down, but realizing that you could also download pr0n and other video's on these sites.

Damn so all this time that I was looking at pr0n on these streaming sites and it was all grainy and I just had to pay a few bucks to one of these file sharing sites and I could have HD quality pr0n?

30t6p3b.gif
@ me
30t6p3b.gif

Not a single @++@ given, copped all three seasons of Misfits this morning 
smokin.gif

External hard drives posted right beside the 360
laugh.gif

Yup it does. But honestly I think everyone was getting to confident I mean you could just type an album on google and link would pop up.

Why do other countries let the FBI get involved?

I take it torrents will start charging? This is modern day prohibition

and yet again usenet prevails...and torrents as well to some degree

p2p programs...slsk, kazaa, napster, limewire...DEAD
url hosts...megaupload, mediafire, filesonic...DEAD

Lol they are really trying to destroy the Internet .the last days of the digital age are upon us.

instead of going after file sharing site why dont the government shut down all these webcam sites that have underage girls going naked for pedophiles??

what a !%+#+!$ joke of a world we live in...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This sucks for anyone who illegally downloads pron.
frown.gif

People still download?
Now if the streaming sites go down.....
they don't got every scene on the stream sites 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
They got previews tho... 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

HTML5 is the troof
laugh.gif

Anyone has info on exactly what provision or act they're using to go after these sites? Everything I'm reading on the MU situation only talks about what they're being charged under or for but not how they were actually able to charge them. I know with hotfile, people were saying the company was US based and that's why they had to clean house.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Lol they are really trying to destroy the Internet .the last days of the digital age are upon us.

I've already come o the conclusion that I won't vote for Obama if he passes the next law. That hurt me to say but it's true. He's possibly %$%!!+$ with my industry.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I've already come o the conclusion that I won't vote for Obama if he passes the next law. That hurt me to say but it's true. He's possibly %$%!!+$ with my industry.
Err...but would Romney/Gingrich/etc be any better? You think they wouldn't pass the same laws the apply to the internet? Making sure the companies and corporations are the ones getting rich instead of freedom and easy sharing?
I don't care who you vote for, im just sayin....when it comes to this, either way its gonna get tougher.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

What does this mean for sites like livemixtapes.com?

It means nothing. Those are free mixtapes uploaded with the permission of the artist.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by cap1229

Err...but would Romney/Gingrich/etc be any better? You think they wouldn't pass the same laws the apply to the internet? Making sure the companies and corporations are the ones getting rich instead of freedom and easy sharing?
I don't care who you vote for, im just sayin....when it comes to this, either way its gonna get tougher.

Your right but I just wouldn't vote at all then. I already don't %@++ with the republicians. It won't be hard to not vote.

Back
Top Bottom