FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

99gfpd.jpg

keeping my eyes peeled in NYC...

Thanks Nike...but next time, GR these mf'ers iiight? this stupid hunting $#!t across the country has got to stop
indifferent.gif

da dude posted da info a half hour after my last post in this thread...
then i go and wait 12 hours to check this thread again...

i have to laugh, went through a rampage of contacting over this weekend,
but i be gettin shut down somethin i ain't used to...ha ha

from the looks of those pix on sneakerfarm it looks like they come with the thin plastic nike air hangtag. that's pretty cool. don't see that very often anymore.

wally look real close i see some tumbled leather on the infrared swoosh i think, who knows maybe they did use good leather when i look super close at them they look premium

I'm telling yall, the infrared qs' (in these new pics) look close to my old act2lows & less pink than the og firecracker (whcih the bun b pics looked more like)
and they were two different og colorways

It appears I may have been fortunate enough to scoop one of each CW in my size.  Randomly breezed through thread around the right time and gave District a call and lucked out.  As I was on hold, someone else called and think they had one size 11 left.  Store was super easy to work with so props to Macgyver for posting that info.  I am still on the lookout
glasses.gif
and appreciate all the help from true heads in this thread.  Keep up the good work fellas.  

Just called and it looks like District is sold out of size 10 in both colorways. If anybody knows of any other quickstrike accounts that take phone orders, please post the info in the thread. It will greatly appreciated, thanks. REALLY want both colors 

Originally Posted by green rhino123

did you guys order w/ card over phone?...that is, did you already pay?
how much was it for both w/ taxes (if applicable) & shipping?
want to know how much stores are gonna be charging
thanks

I paid $252 shipped for 2 pairs. I live in Cali and district is in Cali so i got taxed. Shipping for both pairs was $12, thank god for that. And yes, O ordered over the phone with CC and they've charged my CC already. Districtade sure my CC went throughto make sure my order goes trough before hanging up on me.

Just grabbed lunch in town and stopped by District. They have been taking phone orders ALL morning. NTers went bad!! haha.

Just a heads up. They only have sz 10.5 left in both the Infrared and the Citron as of right NOW. probably be gone in the next 10-15 minutes.

The owner Matt says thanks to everyone who ordered and he's working on getting everyone's pairs boxed up and mailed out in time later today.

Glad to see people that wants these shoes getting their pair/s. For peeps that had no luck so far, hope yall get to cop em one way or another.

yeah, big up district, one of the more pleasant phone order experiences i've had. $240 shipped and they shipped today!

and thanx again for the guy who posted about them back there. really appreciate it!

good thing ALL THE LURKERS AND HYPEBEASTS are getting THEIRS!!! cause ppl like ME & OTHERS who have been in this thread from the beginning CANT score my size!!! THANKS GUYS!!!  

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

good thing ALL THE LURKERS AND HYPEBEASTS are getting THEIRS!!! cause ppl like ME who have been in this thread from the beginning CANT score my size!!! THANKS GUYS!!!

preach on..and im sure ill see these on ebay for over $200 ......ive been buying nike since 1986 and they pull this QS *@*!++$$ on a shoe i have been waiting to retro forever..if i sound bitter.......i am

Ek, Frazier, and any other trueheads, chill. chill. Us trainer kin look out for one another.  Keep it on the DL and use the means necessary to make sure you lock down what you need.  Am certain other places will start popping up and only a matter of time before this works out well for you.  If not, someone bound to double/triple up and hopefully cover any all NTers necessary.  This will not become the JB, Nike, or typical Retro(foam) threads, so lets keep it on the up and up.  Yes, I got my pairs, and yes I am stoked, but my work is not done here yet.  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by frazier10

good thing ALL THE LURKERS AND HYPEBEASTS are getting THEIRS!!! cause ppl like ME who have been in this thread from the beginning CANT score my size!!! THANKS GUYS!!!

preach on..and im sure ill see these on ebay for over $200 ......ive been buying nike since 1986 and they pull this QS *@*!++$$ on a shoe i have been waiting to retro forever..if i sound bitter.......i am
Yea I feel you, it seems pretty rough 

wally look real close i see some tumbled leather on the infrared swoosh i think, who knows maybe they did use good leather when i look super close at them they look premium

hmmm. Also look right below the strap, you can see some "stress" lines in the leather. A lot of times, the better quality has that "instant" creasing.. Creasing is good guys... when done right of course..

If these turn out to be nice quality and Nike gave me just a week to prepare and im forced to pay resale prices, that may be the end of my existence on NT. For my sake, I hope there the same as the GRs.. I guess we got a few days before some of you give your impressions
pimp.gif

^
but we have know for over 2 months that if these released, it would be in qs format

with that said, i am taking note on how these are popping up, with it appearing they may not be a difficult qs:
a half dozen stores have told me they have already reserved or sold all of them basically
and another 2 stores have told me they have them but won't release them early...

so i am thinking each store might have gotten very few, but a lot of stores that get qs' will have these
lending to the idea that a decent number were produced

^ My faith level in Nike is just very low. I'm not about to sell off something I treasure and KNOW is good quality for a product that, as of right now, is questionable.

My prep level for this "unknown" day almost reached a day of "nah im good", like some of the true heads have chosen to do. You've lived without them this long, that even if they come out, it's no biggie to pass on em. So even going after one pair is quite an accomplishment for me. The wait and see approach doesn't tend to work well with QSs.. If it's good, and damn good. Ill do like my other pairs and own 5 or 6 or 7 each of you.. Buying one, evaulating, them wanting others, AFTER the fact, with a QS,
laugh.gif
, it may be one and done. Thats why the whole concept of QS is pretty crappy. I'm also at a "if I buy one, One needs to be sold" point in my 'collection'. But I guess that's all of my own doings and no blame should go towards Nike..  I'm a picky stubborn person.

Edit: another angle
379793050.jpg

379792799.jpg

From kickshi

I went back to my office to take a walk to my local shop this afternoon, they still haven't gotten them in. I tried calling and the worker that answered the phone was trying to tell me about a Jordan release, yet had no clue what I was asking about when I asked if they got the QS SC IIs in.

i was told from 2 very reputable people these are VERY limited, bay area has only 3 stores getting them and every store that got them only has gotten 12 pair in EACH colorway. the cat at district said 1k pairs BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS??? ebay prices will be 250+ i bet!

Back
Top Bottom