FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

D21B452B-3FFC-42A1-B6FC-3DABD7B75B57.jpeg

❤️

FTL atc pair arrived today with no flaws that I can see so the double up is complete. Had the OG but none of the retros(04 undergrad sophomore ,12 paying grad school loans and took a break from buying shoes on the regular) so I am happy to have these and can appreciate them for what they are. Hopefully, the white/red colorway is released(with the correct shade of red this time) as the All Star game shoe next year especially with the ASG being in Utah(I know the black/red colorway is synonymous with Utah and the finals but a proper retro of the white/red is long overdue).

Blanket statement but this is how more releases should go IMO, I understand some shoes should remain limited, but with a fan favorite like these, resale not being crazy, and some being fortunate to double up, this was a solid release IMO
This will come off braggadocius, though not my intention. But, I haven’t missed on an OG colorway I’ve gone after for retail ever I don’t think. (Knocks wood.) It’s the one thing I give JB credit for. They seem to make them at least somewhat obtainable.

This will come off braggadocius, though not my intention. But, I haven’t missed on an OG colorway I’ve gone after for retail ever I don’t think. (Knocks wood.) It’s the one thing I give JB credit for. They seem to make them at least somewhat obtainable.
You have a good point. I myself sometimes get inside my own head believing I wont get them. I paid above retail to get these. I wish I would have been more patient but at the same time, I got them so I do not regret it. Seriously get a lot of joy seeing everyone eating though at retail. I honestly would not care if every member posting in this thread has them. If fact I hope they did. It wont make me look at my pair or this release any different. Reading your post makes sense. Most of the time, OG colors are more obtainable.

Approximately how many hours of weartime? Also, Just walking or did u ball in them?

Someone needs to paint a really cool Zebra graphic with the aerial shot view of a pair of these. Banksy it. 🔥
🦓

I wore them to work 2 straight days, the gym.

I’d say about 2-3 days. Once they break they’re really awesome. It won’t ever been 1997 comfort but it’s close

yes i chose these.. remember my cousin and uncle having them when i was a youth. was never able to afford them and theyve always been a top 3 for me. so i did what made me happy

and i dont really fancy collabs like union or ow.. soooo there be it

thank you for your concerns

It’s tour bread, get what you love and love what you love my guy, glad you was able to double up.

Back
Top Bottom