FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Wife’s pair landed from SNKRS. This is her first time ever owning Playoffs, and they’re her grail as far as J’s (we got together after the last release). I wanted these more for her than myself but thankful we were able to secure both of our pairs.

Done with this release but sticking around for the aftermath/pics :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
These are it fa sho :nthat:

1647458611303.png

I admit I got this jersey last September in anticipation of the re-release of these shoes. Perhaps getting this jersey was good luck because I was able to get these shoes on reserve via the Foot Locker app last week.

I expect to only wear these shoes strictly with this jersey and hat.
IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG

I got a damn great deal on the jersey too.

Seeing these photos online and the anticipation of these shoes being re-released this year motivated me to get the jersey last September.
97ASGMJ1.jpg
97ASGMJ2.jpg
97ASGMJ3.jpg

Few sizes.

Is it normal that you picked up your shoes from the store, but the app showed you didn’t pick them up? Will this affect future raffles?
Happen too me also and I didn’t win purple dunk low raffle after I feel like dat was the reason idk and I had just buy sum socks day b4 raffle ain’t no telling 🤷🏾‍♂️ know them apps b tripping

SNKRS pair landed today.. honestly i’m really happy with these I think they are a very solid retro. The shape looks darn good on foot, the materials are even decent IMO. The black leather has the right amount of grain to it, although it’s not very soft.

I wore them around a bit and they feel good on foot, the zoom doesn’t feel as bouncy as my flu games tho, maybe they’ll get better with break-in.. Overall though i’d say these are a great retro very much on par with all the OG releases of the last 2-3 years!

15E4B516-1254-46DE-8200-94E7FD03ED8B.jpeg

Wasn't gonna be home so sent my pairs to FedEx onsite in Walgreens. Tracking never updated so I called FedEx and they tell me it's sitting there. I go and there they are, but the employees tell me their system has been down for 3 days and they can't scan the packages in and out and couldn't release it to me......come back in the morning.

I'm going back first thing but already told them I don't care if their system is still down, I'm walking out with my ****. My property addressed to me....you can't withhold it just cause you can't figure out your system

Anyone have a Size 12 of the Playoffs that can tell me what the dimensions of your box are? Specifically what the stamp reads on the inside of the box? For legit checking purposes.

Happen too me also and I didn’t win purple dunk low raffle after I feel like dat was the reason idk and I had just buy sum socks day b4 raffle ain’t no telling 🤷🏾‍♂️ know them apps b tripping
I sent a message to customer service because I’m seeing the same in my app. They are saying that they can’t change it even though they see that I purchased when I showed them my receipt. Says that it won’t hurt my chances on other releases. I told them BS. It they can’t change it; then what are they good for because it seems like they can’t ever do anything on their end.

Wasn't gonna be home so sent my pairs to FedEx onsite in Walgreens. Tracking never updated so I called FedEx and they tell me it's sitting there. I go and there they are, but the employees tell me their system has been down for 3 days and they can't scan the packages in and out and couldn't release it to me......come back in the morning.

I'm going back first thing but already told them I don't care if their system is still down, I'm walking out with my ****. My property addressed to me....you can't withhold it just cause you can't figure out your system

Then why didn't you do that last night, instead of wasting your time and gas to go back again tough guy :ohwell:

Then why didn't you do that last night, instead of wasting your time and gas to go back again tough guy :ohwell:

Said it'd be back up in the morning and it's only a mile from me, plus I already had to leave to pick up prescriptions elsewhere for my parents before the pharmacy closed....I do have other responsibilities. No time to waste in arguments last night but I woulda had time today :stoneface:

No issue getting them this morning, everything was up and running.

Back
Top Bottom