FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Cool Gray's for a cool man
20220320_124021.jpg
Richard > Mike

What? :nerd:
200w.gif

I'm just getting started
20220319_210114.jpg

Stepping out tonight to the comedy club with the Wifey in B.Ovo only this time
20220319_205643.jpg

the Munchkin decided to photobomb me :rofl:I still got 30prs or so left to get thru and I don't wear a 12 everyday
You from Killeen👀

First time owning a 12; love these joints! For a retro they're pretty damn comfy too. Only downside is that the outsole looks like trash after one casual wear. Kind of makes me wish I had the black/red instead as those would age better. But the black/white contrast on these is amazing...oh well.

Anyone not eat on this release?

Two pairs of sz 10s, two different types of leather.

One got more of a shinier black gloss to it, and the other has a more flat shade of black almost with a matte-like finish to it.

Not sure which one to Un-DS first lol
Screenshot_20220319-202923_Gallery.jpg
This happened to me as well. However the shiny pair I own has some of THE worst craftsmanship ever. One shoe is almost smooth on the medial side with hardly any of the "Scales". I would send them back, but KITH does not do returns. The Footlocker pair is flawless and the "matte" black look is very reminiscent of the OG's. I also notice the shape of the FL pair is almost OG-like. I can see how some of the early pics had them looking like trash while others were more favorable. Jordan Brand has to do better, but sadly, it won't......

For anyone who uses Hibbett Sports:

So I got a confirmed order for the Playoffs on 3/11 and was provided a tracking number shortly after.

Tracking number never updated, and it turns out the package was lost. It happens- can't be mad at that. Seems like it's happened to many on here.

So- because Hibbett uses that company Route- they deal with the refunds.

Route does not refund any tax or shipping paid by the buyer.

So basically- Hibbett/Route loses a package, you're responsible for any tax or shipping.

So no Playoffs for me, and they expect me to pay the $16.75 tax while they only refund me $200 (Hibbett's retail price). Spoke with management and everything on the phone and they say they can't do anything about it.

There's obviously much bigger problems in the world, but that's honestly ridiculous

So I got a confirmed order for the Playoffs on 3/11 and was provided a tracking number shortly after.

Tracking number never updated, and it turns out the package was lost. It happens- can't be mad at that. Seems like it's happened to many on here.

So basically- Hibbett/Route loses a package, you're responsible for any tax or shipping.

So no Playoffs for me, and they expect me to pay the $16.75 tax while they only refund me $200 (Hibbett's retail price). Spoke with management and everything on the phone and they say they can't do anything about it.

There's obviously much bigger problems in the world, but that's honestly ridiculous

File a chargeback on your credit card. Why do you have to eat those costs, especially if you received nothing. You're literally paying taxes on nothing.

i been here sine i was 9mons old 81-now with only 09-16 being stationed at FT Eustis and Fort Bliss, Killeen class of 99
Nice!! I am class of 01 we probably know the same peps. Your Senior Class had the best varsity B-ball team I seen come out of Killeen. I still remember like it was yesterday Cedrick Brooks and Howard running the score up on us😂

Chargeback time…

Back
Top Bottom