FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Finally got to unbox my pair. These are :nthat:.

08437E62-2BFD-474C-A558-8FA6F521E17D.jpeg

That's freak'n ridiculous; I've never heard of that. As others have said, just do a credit card chargeback. Heck, once my Christmas gift to my wife showed proof of delivery but was stolen from my porch, and Macy's re-shipped for me knowing it wasn't even their fault. Best Buy did the same thing when USPS lost the tablet I ordered for my son. What size are you?

Anyone need size 9 for retail + tax and shipping hit me up. I’ve got 2 pair of size 9 and I need 9.5. No sense in worrying about Ebay sketchyness to try and pocket $18 a pair after fees.

I’m at work all day but I promise I’ll eventually be able to check my messages on here, hopefully on lunch.

Anyone need size 9 for retail + tax and shipping hit me up. I’ve got 2 pair of size 9 and I need 9.5. No sense in worrying about Ebay sketchyness to try and pocket $18 a pair after fees.

I’m at work all day but I promise I’ll eventually be able to check my messages on here, hopefully on lunch.
In terms of fit, if you are just looking for more room try removing the Insole and replacing it with a thinner one might solve your issue. The insole in my 12s were poorly sized for my pair. I ended up switching to a cheap asics on and the fit is better

Last edited:
I appreciate the fitment advice, as Nike products seem to be a little bit haywire with their consistency when it comes to the lasts they use for sizing, but I have to decline your idea based on the fact that I really don’t wish to mod the insoles or anything else for that matter to get the perfect fit. Thanks again though. I’m sure insoles make a huge difference

I got my half size down in and I think they fit great. I also go a half down in 6s.

For comparison, they fit like my 11s do in my true size

Back
Top Bottom