FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Not yet. She just turned 10 months last week. She's crawling a lot and using her walker to move around the house.

I have a 5 week old and I've been doing a lot of research. One of the things I found said those walkers aren't good because it doesn't help the baby fully develop and use their muscles. Just putting it out there for you, feel free to ignore.

I have a 5 week old and I've been doing a lot of research. One of the things I found said those walkers aren't good because it doesn't help the baby fully develop and use their muscles. Just putting it out there for you, feel free to ignore.

Agreed; not necessary. Lots of baby/kid gadgets that just aren't necessary; more ways to suck money out of parents wanting the best for their kids. (I have 3 kids.)

Dinner time with the fam bam

99A631E4-7ED0-4309-BB52-8E3644A424F6.jpeg

745D8150-C7CD-4CAD-8947-A532FF3BED1D.jpeg

It crazy that we’re literally watching your son grow up, through these pics… I wish I had a child
My wife and I wish we had more but our creator has only blessed us with our one and only! We love him to death and is spoiled rotten but knows right from wrong.

You haven’t found the right one yet bro? You will when it’s time.

My wife and I wish we had more but our creator has only blessed us with our one and only! We love him to death and is spoiled rotten but knows right from wrong.

Thanks for the encouragement :pimp:… Everything happens in due time…… I was spoiled but discipline…. And I turned out well, except for the whole sneaker thing🤦🏾:lol:

Thanks for the encouragement :pimp:… Everything happens in due time…… I was spoiled but discipline…. And I turned out well, except for the whole sneaker thing🤦🏾:lol:
I definitely feel you, I myself was spoiled but was disciplined. I did not take and still do not take anything for granted. Just wait for that right broad to come along. Don’t make mistakes like most ppl I know. They had kids all willy nilly with ppl they didn’t mean to and now they are suffering from those bad mistakes. Just wait your turn bro

I definitely feel you, I myself was spoiled but was disciplined. I did not take and still do not take anything for granted. Just wait for that right broad to come along. Don’t make mistakes like most ppl I know. They had kids all willy nilly with ppl they didn’t mean to and now they are suffering from those bad mistakes. Just wait your turn bro
Thanks, trust me, I been waiting for a minute… I’m a young looking 46… so I definitely saw those mistakes… That ship has probably sailed :lol:…Simp things like this, is why I love this site… so of have each other’s backs, beyond sneakers…
Sorry for the derailment

It crazy that we’re literally watching your son grow up, through these pics… I wish I had a child
Take your time having kids. I got started late in life and honestly it was probably best for me as I got everything out the way. We had ours 14 months apart and we are doooooone!!!! Lol but I have my babies rocking some J’s. They’ve rocked the infant concord XI’s, Fire Red V’s, Air Max 90’s and my daughter has the baby Cool Grey’s.

Are you Muslim?

I had my son at 17. It kept me from doing and experiencing a lot of things. It def kept me away from shoes for about 5 yeARS lol. I would not have changed a thing. But I would always tell anyone to not get in a hurry to be a parent. Great things happen to those that wait as well. I have a 1 year old nephew I adore, and they tried for years having children. Everyone is different. Sorry for the continued derailment.

Back
Top Bottom