FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Told my wife that I bought 2 pairs because I plan on oopin one of my church brothers later for retail. She thought that was nice.

Keeping both them ****s and I hope she forgets. Lord forgive me, I've waited too long for these

Let that second pair go to a church brother for retail

Lord, give me a blessings for those Chicago 1s
Yooo you threw the oop?

I lobbed it to the brother in the end, felt good. I might just start going after certain releases just to oop my nt brethren the same way (retail)

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Events-and-Adventures-Successful-Purchase.gif

I contacted Nike about it yesterday and they issued a full refund for the sneakers.

Contacted LaserShip this morning and they said my package was located and they would try re-delivery on Monday (or Tuesday :rolleyes). So I asked the rep if the tracking status could be updated since it still says "Delivered - Jul 18" which obviously wasn't the case. Rep said, "I'll put the request in, but it's Friday...". That pissed me off. I get that it might not be his job to update the status or whatever but was adding "...it's Friday" really necessary?

Long story short, might have a free pair of Playoff XIIs coming in next week. Guess we'll see.

Sold my pair to local shop for retail....idk why but kinda was over em before even rocking lol I wanted em bad for years to...weird how it goes sometimes when you have em in hand. ..now if the Chicago 12s 🍒 drop I'll wear those till death lol

Sold my pair to local shop for retail....idk why but kinda was over em before even rocking lol I wanted em bad for years to...weird how it goes sometimes when you have em in hand. ..now if the Chicago 12s 🍒 drop I'll wear those till death lol

I hate when you see someone wearing them, and you're turned off. I saw that the other day with these.

Some people look goofy though

Either how they dress or just look

The problem is when I’m like damn I look like that 🤔

I came in here to post that, but in a less harsh way.

but yeah, this was the gist of it when I saw dude.

I hate when you see someone wearing them, and you're turned off. I saw that the other day with these.

Yup. Most people make shoes look super unflattering

You can have all the heat in the world... folks just dont have that knack/touch/flair to make them appealing.

Its okay. Makes the folks who do know how to give them a suave appearance standout.

Back
Top Bottom