FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

I don't care how much you think your cat loves you.

They're simply biding their time...waiting for the right opportunity to scratch your eyeballs out and urinate in your in your empty sockets.

...that's a fact.
Your boy Karl Anthony-Towns Jr. owns a cat.
1667508251341.jpeg

Are you copping black taxis?

Nuther restock...couldn't check my phone at work until it was too late.

Did I ever tell you you're my favorite 12?
You're everything, every shoe I wish I could have
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings
'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Anytime I put on a pair of 12s I lean from side to side just to feel that full length zoom air...lol. I find uneven surfaces, step on rocks, and stand on the edge of an embankment to feel the cushion. 12s are the only Jordan that I feel zoom the most. They're very comfortable.... Even find myself pivoting alot when I wear these. Call me crazy but I love me some 12s...

Nuther restock...couldn't check my phone at work until it was too late.

Did I ever tell you you're my favorite 12?
You're everything, every shoe I wish I could have
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings
'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Please dont tell me you somehow struck out on Playoffs 12 this year

Yeah right lol. You must have not wanted them bad enough because these were available in all sizes everywhere and had several restocks even some as recently as last week. There was just a restock on these the other day I believe. No way you “struck out” lol. You either didn’t want them bad enough or your bread ($) was tied up at the time lol.

Yeah right lol. You must have not wanted them bad enough because these were available in all sizes everywhere and had several restocks even some as recently as last week. There was just a restock on these the other day I believe. No way you “struck out” lol. You either didn’t want them bad enough or your bread ($) was tied up at the time lol.
Big Facts; I doubled up on release day after hitting at a couple of spots. Seen Numerous restocks as well. These were easy to secure

1670514362406.gif

The truth is that I don't really need them that bad.

I'm not a 12 guy, but I think these look really cool.

But even if I had them, they probably wouldn't get worn very much.

But I'm still going to whine and complain about not getting them.

...please bear with me on that.

...it's what I do.

godfather.gif

lol fair to assume Cherry12s are pretty unanimous for up-next. Not even Taxi12s; my pair still feels new tbf.

Nothing like the 04 retro, those were super comfy. Felt like I was walking on pillows.
For real, that first retro on the FLU Games was immaculate. I could feel the bounce from the zoom bags all the time. It even caught me off guard during a few official basketball games in the middle of play. I thought this would always be a standard by Jordan Brand. I was wrong big time. As the retro craze exploded it went to fashion over function. If you want a comfortable Jordan to hoop in now, you have to go with the legacy pair (in the numbered series), it is no longer in the retro field. SMH.

The retro 12's now are just for style, no way would I even entertain the thought of playing in them. I wonder if they even put an air bag in them anymore, because we know it's not zoom anymore. Those days are well in our rear-view mirrors.

As for the og colorways, I always felt the Playoffs and Obsidians were beautiful to look at when they're ds, but in terms of wearing them, those white midsoles get dirty too quick and don't age well so I never bought em. It was always the cherries, flu games and taxis for me because they hold up well over the years because the midsoles/soles are either red or black and they can be cleaned easily and don't have to worry about any yellowing.

Last edited:
I entered everywhere and struck out hard myself. Fortunately a good buddy ooped me 2 pairs for retail, otherwise I would have been SOL.

lol fair to assume Cherry12s are pretty unanimous for up-next. Not even Taxi12s; my pair still feels new tbf.
One would hope, but JB continues with their trolling, releasing a million and one renditions of "taxis". These jokers decided to release these instead. Their entire team needs to be bashed over the head repeatedly with a Kendo stick, word to Steve Blackman.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom