FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

14A780FC-E74A-46FD-9154-1D2458578F23.jpeg
You are such a jerk.

...you did this on purpose.

JB continues to hold the cherry 12 hostage.

Its comical at this point.
I've said it repeatedly: WTF is going on with that, honestly? It's like JB is trying to make the colorway into some holy grail just by refusing to release it for 100 years. Sad thing is, it'll probably work once it finally does release again.

I usually prefer black red Jordan’s over white red, but not in this case. The white/red 12 is just too clean, and it’s kinda the signature color since the 12 was designed after the Japan flag.
I finally got tired of waiting on them. I have a beat pair of 09's but I just bought an OG pair in good shape. I've been wearing my OG Black/Red 12s a lot lately and decided I needed them lol.

I was having a blast with these on court up until the stitching of the lateral rand ****ed up my foot near my pinky toe. 😣😖😭 I wanted to double up in the white/reds with how good these performed. Could definitely use these indoors until they’re beat and then move them outdoors. As long as there’s a double 😂 but I don’t know now… anyone else have this problem?

IMG_0811.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 612
I was having a blast with these on court up until the stitching of the lateral rand ****ed up my foot near my pinky toe. 😣😖😭 I wanted to double up in the white/reds with how good these performed. Could definitely use these indoors until they’re beat and then move them outdoors. As long as there’s a double 😂 but I don’t know now… anyone else have this problem?

IMG_0811.jpeg
Maybe you could find the spot and cover with something sort or sand it down? IDK, never had that issue hooping in 12s

The truth is that I don't really need them that bad.

I'm not a 12 guy, but I think these look really cool.

But even if I had them, they probably wouldn't get worn very much.

But I'm still going to whine and complain about not getting them.

...please bear with me on that.

...it's what I do.

godfather.gif

I passed on these as well when money was tight. I recently saw a young female nurse at a hospital wearing a pair. They sure are a classic but the tumbled leather looked cheap to me and no better in person. I also wish they had the original height of the OGs. They just look a little off to me. I'm in for the Cherry as that might be my favorite 12 colorway. I hope there are some minor improvements though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom