FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Footsites were a bust. But I hit on SNKRS on my primary account. Still pending on my secondary account but I only want one pair so hopefully I don’t hit on my secondary account

Got the W on Snkrs!!!! Got a payment error, pending for a good minute didn't get the "Got'Em screen but status turned to purchase and Nike also sent the confirmation email.

Been pending on SNKRS for over 30min. Won a raffle at FTL but trying to not go to the mall today. Well see...Prob going to consider this pending a L.

30 mins later...

Screenshot_20220311-093122_SNKRS.jpg

3 pairs... Im good. Gonna see if my buddy wants my extra 10.5. Still holding a pair of Royalty 12s for him so hes prpbably good.

Got kicked back twice by SNKRS, tried a 3rd time.. while it was pending I Launched the Finishline app to see them sitting & I have $20 Status Rewards. I go back to the SNKRS app to see the “GOT EM” screen. Cancelled it & got them through Finishline with $20 off. 🤣

If these are crap leather or bad quality though they WILL be going right back to Finishline.
Dgaf.

I like this colorway & I took the L on Taxis. ☹️

If you missed on these, you didn’t try (not being ‘that guy’ just saying this). They were readily available on all foot sites (FNL, DSG, JD, Hibbetts, even FTL was easy cop for once).

Back
Top Bottom