FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

377D13CC-2468-4410-B894-05595E6D7C34.png

After 30 minutes wait

Looks like there was plenty? Someone a few days ago posted a screenshot of them paying $324 saying “not taking any chances”…whatever helps ya sleep bro!
To be honest, paying the additional money to not stress out on release day (especially on a weekday/work day) is definitely worth it to some people. The older I get, the more I start to think there is some validity in this kind of thinking.

If you missed on these, you didn’t try (not being ‘that guy’ just saying this). They were readily available on all foot sites (FNL, DSG, JD, Hibbetts, even FTL was easy cop for once).
I hit on SNKRS and these were definitely botted on a lot of sites. Also, some sizes were definitely harder than others so blanket statements like this are objectively false.

I hit on SNKRS and these were definitely botted on a lot of sites. Also, some sizes were definitely harder than others so blanket statements like this are objectively false.
Blanket statement? Scrolling through comments it seems most people ate (multiple pairs in some cases). I could have gotten several pairs if I wanted all manually.

Back
Top Bottom