FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Keep trying. It ain't over yet. I got an L on snkrs after pending for an hour, but I also opened foot locker and dicks on my browser and got through after waiting about 20 min. Foot locker kept giving error messages when trying to cart, but dicks let me check out. Also tried on Hibbett and my credit card was expired, so couldn't check out and then it said all sizes sold out, but after I copped at Dicks I noticed Hibbett put that size 9 and other sizes back up. So keep trying. Even though foot locker says out of stock, after trying to add to cart, if you keep trying and cart it, it will let you check out.
I hate to say it but it’s officially over fam… Anyone still needing a pair, keep an eye out for restocks (especially on Hibbett which tends to restock a lot of pairs at once) and wait for pairs in hand in a week or two until resale bottoms out. You should get pretty close to retail by then (maybe $30 over or so), hopefully.

Don’t want to drive to Fashion Show mall after work so I just ordered my son’s pair on ****’s A48A6B8F-2FAF-4AE2-8BCC-FC60FB44F763.png

Took the L on these after an hour wait in pending. I was on right at the drop time. I think that if you wait 15 -20 min after the drop you might have a better chance on SNKRS. Last time I did so and got right in. As usual people were complaining about being on right when they dropped and taking an L. Who knows. Will keep an eye out for restocks.

It drives me nuts when people say these were easy. I was on SNKRS the second they released, did an incognito window and did SNKRS on another account right away, FTL, Dicks, and NBA Store and every single one failed. I refreshed each frequently for about an hour. I'm done. This is so frustrating.

But it was easy. I literally thought these dropped tomorrow not today. Got on SNKRS late (10:40) hit. Then hit in Dicks for 4 different sizes

Resellers ai t eating these up. There will be tons of returns. Avg $250 on launch day isn’t looking good. They’ll nike down to $230-240 when pairs are shipped out
Yeah but the profit to be made is in local resellers, especially on $ sizes. For GRs, high fees kill the already low profit margins-look at holiday 11s, for example, fb marketplace gets absolutely FLOODED with listings right after release lol

Size 12's have gotten beyond hard to get. It's like we traveled back in time to like 2006 when 12's were the "money size" that resellers all grabbed up.
I've been noticing this recently as well. Not happy as thats my size! Had status access on FL and 12 and 13 were the only ones gone.

The resell game really sucks for big footers at this point…Nike just doesn’t put the same numbers behind sizes 11+ for some reason…Even when a shoe is considered a “brick” by these resellers, those big sizes still go for higher…It’s disgusting actually…
I remember back on the late 00s cleaning up the clearance rack at my local mom and pops grabbing thr 13s and 14s that would get heavily discounted and flipping them for a few bucks on the bay. I miss those days!

But it was easy. I literally thought these dropped tomorrow not today. Got on SNKRS late (10:40) hit. Then hit in Dicks for 4 different sizes
Funny enough, I could not even get into DSG until they were sold out but hit on SNKRS after pending for like 30 min lol

Demand for these was definitely there, given they are sold out essentially everywhere ~2 hours after release. Granted, everything sells out these days but I think these are more akin to other OG cw releases where a lot of stock was produced but they still sell out.

Back
Top Bottom