FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

The resell game really sucks for big footers at this point…Nike just doesn’t put the same numbers behind sizes 11+ for some reason…Even when a shoe is considered a “brick” by these resellers, those big sizes still go for higher…It’s disgusting actually…
I’m a size 11 and, for a long time, us big footers were able to eat quite well. I think in the last year or two, they adjusted production to reflect this and haven’t been producing as many pairs, relative to other sizes within the same release itself, as they used to.

I’m a size 11 and, for a long time, us big footers were able to eat quite well. I think in the last year or two, they adjusted production to reflect this and haven’t been producing as many pairs, relative to other sizes within the same release itself, as they used to.
Could be. 12 never got the size runs of 9 to 10.5, but in wondering if it's even less now. 11.5 was always had the potential to be a pain as those were made less than 11 or 12.

Many of yall cop?

I've never won two pairs for a single release... Seems like there was a lot of pears out there

Was on the road picking up trash for work, checked my phone and it happened to be 1001 Eastern time and I thought for sure I was SOL, checked back a few minutes after getting in line via SNKRS and got lucky.

If these end up going for around $250 I don't understand how you make money off these. If you're looking at seller fees plus paypal or Stockx fees you're making only $5 a pair? On Ebay you're looking at 8% plus shipping.

Is this the dawn of a new era?
Direct to consumer is actually here?

Got in super late. 715 and saw a FsR. They must have made a ton of these. Pending for 4-5 min and saw the magical screen.
Screenshot_20220311-072018_SNKRS.jpg

But you know what? F Nike. Can't hit on the ones I really want. And hit on the ones I don't. Ls for days on draws.
So EaD Nike.
:rofl:
20220311_090832.jpg

If these end up going for around $250 I don't understand how you make money off these. If you're looking at seller fees plus paypal or Stockx fees you're making only $5 a pair? On Ebay you're looking at 8% plus shipping.

Backdoor and/or Employee Discount

If you hold these for a few years they will go up in value

I saw Mocha 3s going for $500 off stockX... I got those on sale for like $110

Nah yeah but I mean a lot of these are gonna hit the market once people get in hand and the price will probably be around $250.

Local resell (fb marketplace, etc.) via meetups is where people make money on GRs like these and holiday 11s that sellout.

Problem with holding GRs is that you could invest that money elsewhere (i.e. stocks, crypto, etc. etc.) and get a FAR better return on investment... I say this as someone who has held on to many DS GRs for years, not necessarily because I initially bought as investments but more like I think I'll wear them and simply never do.

My DSG order from this morning cancelled and I saw your message right now. Easy cop 9.5 on Champs App! Thanks a bunch man!

Awesome; fails to cart online. Wonder if the app has a backdoor or you got luck at that moment.

Local resell (fb marketplace, etc.) via meetups is where people make money on GRs like these and holiday 11s that sellout.
Sure but I'm talking about online sellers. My size already dropped from $265 to $259 on Stockx. At $259 -10% seller fee, 3% payment fee and $9 transaction fee you're looking at $216. If you paid retail that means you made a grand total of $6. Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom