Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

this is freaking hilarious

Quote:
Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 09/08/2007 11:46 A.M. ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE / BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE
09/08/2007 11:46 A.M. A FISH AND WILDLIFE AGENCY HOLD CAUSED THIS DELAY
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 09/06/2007 8:56 A.M. ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE
XIAMEN,
CN 09/06/2007 5:48 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/06/2007 3:59 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
09/06/2007 12:05 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CN 09/05/2007 4:50 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^ That is pretty freaking funny, man. :lol:
laugh.gif

Try to throw us a pic or two when they come in if you don't mind. :smile:
smile.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Best pair so far....very clean

277022436.jpg

I am really close to ordering these

63mdyl4.jpg

Edit: Someone posted a pic of same shoe that they made already

ACT MORE STUPIDLY
My momma couldn't get through to me.....​

And these are fire too....

:pimp:
pimp.gif

More from I$$

of=50,590,442

Nice

ACT MORE STUPIDLY
My momma couldn't get through to me.....​

53hbp0m.png
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

jordan inspired colors are gangsta
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Customs do a random x-ray exams for in-comeing containers or air inports cargo. you will get ur shoes but you will have to wait till it passes the x-ray exam...

Eh, whatever. This hasn't happened to me before. It didn't happen to my ID AF1s or any of my IDs as a matter of fact.

Just as long as I get mine on the 11th, I'm good.
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

^ Here's what made me do it: for some reason, I couldn't get to the 3 pairs I had saved in my iD locker. Immediately, I thought "Oh crap! Maybe they're done with this! Crap!"

Then I realized how bad I wanted to iD a pair, so I did.

Soooo... imagine that yesterday was the last day yo could have done them.

And now they're gone.

No more.

You missed the chance.

Does that disappoint you? If so, get 'em. If not, sounds like you don't really care, so keep your money.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I haven't even looked.. but can you not order these anymore??

I like the Black/Red joints..as well as the Oly one's..The black/Whites too..

Good stuff fella's
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

that wh/blk/red joint is pretty smooth.
i dunno about the red on the toe portion of the sole tho......i think it'd look cleaner in white.

i haven't checked out the id site cuz i'm trying to resist the temptation to do a few pairs. lol
but has anyone done a UNC blue colorway? is UNC blue an available color option?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
im having trouble iding.... i dont want to but i am going to regret it...

^^^
what i meant was i am having trouble choosing what to write on the shoe... i ordered the 3rd day the shoes were on the web. im trying to order my 3rd last pair and i dont know what to write on it. i am gona regret leaving it blank.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

those kinda resemble the USA ultimates.. but i think more blue should have been place on the sole..

Quality looks marginal...and I've had problems playing in ID shoes in the past. Pass on these. Black/maize will do fine on-court.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Back
Top Bottom