Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

WoW! lovin the color combo's. Every shoe shoe should be on ID.
TEAM LOUISVILLE
'48 NAIB,'56 NIT,'80 NCAA,'86 NCAA,'91 Fiesta,'07 Orange

Mine came in yesterday. here are some rough camera phone pics:

6azn12s.jpg

6bka8hz.jpg

66lq7ax.jpg

"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

I have my ID pair and my regular pair, and maybe it is just me, but I got lucky mine are perfect quality.
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

JordanFan2k7 -- Those look pretty good.

I'd perhaps do a pair if I could make the diamond panel white...

as is...this is the closest one i'm feelin...

4umyp1s.jpg
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

jordanfan2k7
those are very nice. i would never wear baby blue but those i would... vey nice bud
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I just finished putting my personal IDs on mine, here they are: (note the Blk trim on swoosh)
zkiia005pz8.jpg
zkiia002na9.jpg
zkii004vo4.jpg
zkii010vz0.jpg

I'm really happy with the quality of mine. They made me want another pr. Keep them coming NT.
Oh yeah, DUX DUCIS = Leader in Latin if you're curious.
COOK # 45
get fit.

4fitness - those are probably the best I've seen so far. I also like the Jordan XI-inspired ones.

I almost went with the XI idea, but switched the red for purple instead. Simple, but I like them.

Thanks for the compliments. I added the Blk trim myself with gloss Blk. I was going for the look of those Kobe PEs on pg. 1 of the ZK II thread.
COOK # 45
get fit.

awww.... you had me all excited bro! i thought mine were going to come with the blk trim... lol how did you do it? did you use a nail brush or what cuz that looks clean
NIKE Talking Since
'94

it looks hot with the black trim.. how bout painting the kobe logo at the back with purple gloss?

chad those are sick man, great job
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Here are my ZK2 iDs. Not to brag but I think I have one of the tightest colorways so far. You can click on the picture for a larger view.

reggie2k8 that's tight work right deah :wow:
eek.gif

I can't wait til mine come in, I haven't seen my colorway yet. So simple, inspired by a modern and common theme, yet no one has thought of it yet. They will def. turn heads!!! :evil:
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom