Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

3rd pair

67susdy.jpg

63akg07.jpg
[/img]

2j2w5ra.jpg

If these are still around when the next ID sale comes along then I'd probably get a pair. Then again, there aren't enough color schemes for me to be really satisfied.

There's just too much stuff to get this month to drop $150 on these.

LL Ollie J those are pretty nice...i went with the all white sole on mine too

but, KobeisComcastic>>>>> how did you get that nike iD bag? did it come with your kobes you made cause i didnt get one with my iDs

^^^yeah i dont like the fact that in came in whatever color you got in the back in...you can hardly see...it need to stand out more

Mine finally arrived. I got the yellow laces because I already had purple ones from my Laker Zoom 2s.

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

^^ Mine are identical to those. I got prple laces. They look great ! Everybody has done a good job.
COOK # 45
get fit.

can somebody who has a an ID pair and a regular pair comment on quality and any differences between them?

yep, they sure do look like the USA. however, people might think of them as just some bad fakes..

here are mine.... i'm kind of indifferent towards them to be honest...

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

for comparison's sake....

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

... just do it ...

my highlights so far are LL's, comcastic's, k0betw0's, and especially edd247's. those white/blacks are looking good.

here's mine. my little brother's are on the left and mine are on the right.

kobeIIsidebyside.jpg

kobeIIprofileB.jpg

kobeIIprofileA.jpg

kobeIIheel2heel.jpg

so far...i'm not blown away at any of the outcomes.

the orcas and kobe/lakers inspired ID's stand out the most.

question yall how long does it take for shipping? and what are the shipping options, Overnight? 2-3 day ? what, thanks in advance!
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

tak8255 and kobetwo, probably the best IDs ive seen. Kobetwo those are the exact pair i made minus the blk laces. i got the purple and am going to get another with the yellow laces. but those are very close to grapes and tak8255, those are darn close to the USA, if only the blk midsole came in the blue like the usa haha. nice work guys!
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom