Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

here are mine [url=http://i10.tinypic.com/2mo8ls3.jpg%5B/IMG]i10.tinypic.com/2mo8ls3.jpg[/IMG[/url]]

i dont think my pics are working, so if anyone could help me out that would be good

wooballer20
2mo8ls3.jpg

use the image button, not the link they give you on tinypic

group shot.

4l3ayc6.jpg
TEAM U.S.A. BASKETBALL 2007
C. Billups | J. Kidd | L. James | D. Williams | M. Redd | T. Prince
K. Bryant | D. Howard | A. Stoudemire | M. Miller | T. Chandler | C. Anthony
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

The 81s inspired is nice, and edd, that's almost the exact colorway Im aiming for. Really like it simple also. The only thing I will change in mine is have the white part of the midsole on yours changed to black.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Man no disrespect but everyone is NOT a shoe designer..... :lol:
laugh.gif
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
My momma couldn't get through to me.....​

wow!!! all these id's are nice.... cant wait for mine. when are the id's over. i got two but want 3 more!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ Oooooooooh, those are my favorite so far.

That black patent toe is looking NICE.

And... just for clarification... if you don't choose to personalize them, then you get the 'Kobe + Nike swoosh' on the tongue strap, right?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Yeah, if you click "No" for personalization then you get "KOBE" with the swoosh and 24 on the strap

THE KOBE SHOW!!!

I SEE THAT YOU PERSONALIZED THE STRAP BUT HOW DID YOU GET THE DEFAULT 24 ON THE END OF THE STRAP. DID YOU CLICK DO NOT PERSONALIZE?!?
LET ME KNOW ASAP!

NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ I think he just... personalized the first option, but left the second option blank.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

never wear them - i iD'ed the name only and left out the number. in place of the number region is the 24 logo.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

ReMarqable23 copied mine exactly minus the fact that he IDed his, but I will take that as a compliment
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

some very dope ids, i really wish i coulda got my pair done, but there was a mixup with the guy who was supposed to help me out, and "apparently" he did not receive my 110$USD i sent him prior to the order was processed
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Damn real nice looking Kobe 2 id's...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

airforce1s i hope you got your 110 back.

some are, not to be mean, a bit ugly and imo not worth IDing. some colors are meant to go on the zk2 and some aren't.

KOOSH has some nice colorways going on (i like the 1st color way a lot) def something i wouldnt have thought of but nice combo.

edd i was hesitant at your design initially but its actually a really good shoe color. nice, simple, and clean. great work on the IDing guys!! im still looking forward to seeing some of the ORCA inspired ones. anyone get those in yet? once i see some of those (hopefully ones similar to the ones i had in mind) maybe ill cop a pair.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom