First feature(s) you notice about the opposite sex VOL. Other then Breasts and Booty ..guisez

1. hair
2. smile
3. smell
embarassed.gif

I look at her face, I scan the body, butt, breast, and feet have to be average to above average. The way I pick my woman is to pick her real good incase I stayin love and wanna keep her. And I also see her face importantly because incase we stay together I want my kids to be handsome. If I have a son I want all theladies on him. And if I have a daughter I want all the guys on her, but ill have my 44 on me.

Face
Hair ( I like long hair and I hate weave/dreads/braids, hence why I generally prefer Spanish girls, plus their
hair always smells great. I dont know if its Tresseme of Garnier or what lol)
Shoes ( I hate a woman with dirty a## shoes/sandals. Im looking for the Steve Madden or Nine West joints for dress/casual
shoes, Nike if they are sneakers)
Gear (Girls be killing me with $12 from Charlotte Russe or Forever 21, looking bummy as hell. She has to have some
style to her, something out of Macy's at least)

The first three things i notice are their eyes, smile, and hair. I like guys that are fit or buff so he needs to have a nice butt and calfs.
embarassed.gif

In order:

Butt
Hair
Eyes
Lips
chest

then legs

a nice smile is a good trait too, but I tend to not notice it.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

no flame but some of you guys are mad picky
I've seen your pics

laugh.gif
!@+*##!...

Height (anything above 5'8 is good money...)
Have a lil weight to 'em
Full lips
devil.gif

Nice Eyes
Smile/Decent teeth
Smell good
pimp.gif

Overall presentation (clean/groomed...)

basically
laugh.gif

from the front:
face
legs/feet
quick scan of overall body(get a sense of how the %*# might be)
the twins
overall glaze to see if everything's proportioned
if I can I check for tats(something about visible tattoos just turns me off unless the person is just
pimp.gif
in damn near every other way)
smell

From the back:
%*#
legs/feet
body proportioned
twins
work my way around to the front to see the face
tat check
smell

that's my process

Eyes, hair, Skin Teeth... Something really has to catch me to the point where I later realize like "Damn, I didn't even know her butt was all liikethat.."
laugh.gif

I like a girl w/ a rounded jawline, I don't know why...it's just something I think looks nice...and also nice legs go aloooooong way!!! There's more but these are the ones I'll mention for now

Whether their face is masculine. I like hard lines in faces.
Thick lips.
Clear eyes, no weed eyes that look red or yellow all the time.
Healthy skin.
Clean teeth.
Tall and thin, but muscular, which is pretty common here.
No smell I hate loud smells. Short Hair.

face and then down to her feet and look then scan up if anythings off then i lose intrest

Face
Hair- I like long hair
straight white teeth VERY important.
Breasts
and then shoes.

Back
Top Bottom