First impressions of New York City...

NYC best city in the world?  IF YOUR RICH, YES IT IS.

Ask that question to the people living in the projects / section 8 housing. I dated girls uptown in harlem and the bronx that lived cooped up in small ghetto apartments along with as many as TEN! people all together, most if not all DID NOT even work, trying to get food was a daily struggle, rats and cockroaches walking around freely all over the apartment, teenages grls having babies they cant even feed/nurture and living in crap conditions like that. what kind of life is that?

I'm from NJ/NYC and these areas got voted as some of the most miserable states to live in !

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Louisiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Hawaii[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Mississippi[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Montana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]South Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Maine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Alaska[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Idaho[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]South Dakota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Vermont[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Colorado[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Delaware[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]North Dakota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]New Hampshire[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Iowa[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Nebraska[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Kentucky[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td]37[/td] [td]District of Columbia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39[/td] [td]Nevada[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Pennsylvania[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Rhode Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]43[/td] [td]Massachusetts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Ohio[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46[/td] [td]California[/td] [/tr][tr][td]47[/td] [td]Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]48[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]New Jersey[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]New York[/td][/tr][/table]
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk...ases/research_finds_the/

http://www.nytimes.com/20...n/22nyc.html?_r=2&em

Ask that question to the people living in the projects / section 8 housing. I dated girls uptown in harlem and the bronx that lived cooped up in small ghetto apartments along with as many as TEN! people all together, most if not all DID NOT even work, trying to get food was a daily struggle, rats and cockroaches walking around freely all over the apartment, teenages grls having babies they cant even feed/nurture and living in crap conditions like that. what kind of life is that?

I'm from NJ/NYC and these areas got voted as some of the most miserable states to live in !

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Louisiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Hawaii[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Mississippi[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Montana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]South Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Maine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Alaska[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Idaho[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]South Dakota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Vermont[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Colorado[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Delaware[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]North Dakota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]New Hampshire[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Oregon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Iowa[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Nebraska[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Kentucky[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [/tr][tr][td]37[/td] [td]District of Columbia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39[/td] [td]Nevada[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Pennsylvania[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Rhode Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]43[/td] [td]Massachusetts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Ohio[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46[/td] [td]California[/td] [/tr][tr][td]47[/td] [td]Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]48[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]New Jersey[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]New York[/td][/tr][/table]
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk...ases/research_finds_the/

http://www.nytimes.com/20...n/22nyc.html?_r=2&em

Originally Posted by magneto621

I dated girls uptown in harlem and the bronx that lived cooped up in small ghetto apartments along with as many as TEN! people all together, most if not all DID NOT even work, trying to get food was a daily struggle, rats and cockroaches walking around freely all over the apartment, teenages grls having babies they cant even feed/nurture and living in crap conditions like that. what kind of life is that?
So its NYC's fault that you cant get any decent girls?
At some point you gotta take a look at yourself and see why is it that you cant find a respectable woman.

I aint even goin to get into this argument. Honestly its very stupid.
I dont even know why people feel the need to compare cities. Grow up kids.

I dated girls uptown in harlem and the bronx that lived cooped up in small ghetto apartments along with as many as TEN! people all together, most if not all DID NOT even work, trying to get food was a daily struggle, rats and cockroaches walking around freely all over the apartment, teenages grls having babies they cant even feed/nurture and living in crap conditions like that. what kind of life is that?
So its NYC's fault that you cant get any decent girls?
At some point you gotta take a look at yourself and see why is it that you cant find a respectable woman.

I aint even goin to get into this argument. Honestly its very stupid.
I dont even know why people feel the need to compare cities. Grow up kids.

Diego honestly you CANNOT read, where in the world did i say nyc is to blame that i cant find a decent grl? This thread or that post isnt about finding respectable women in nyc, you moron. and if you gonna qoute me qoute everything i said

Im SAYING, ask people like them who live section 8 projects in S#*(@ conditions like that if this city is the best. Living with cockroaches and rats and 9 other people in a cramped up 2 bedroom apt. is really fun huh? Shes moving to VA, just like a lot of people who got a miserable life in nyc move to places like VA, FL, GA, etc to find a better life..

Learn to read, though.

Diego honestly you CANNOT read, where in the world did i say nyc is to blame that i cant find a decent grl? This thread or that post isnt about finding respectable women in nyc, you moron. and if you gonna qoute me qoute everything i said

Im SAYING, ask people like them who live section 8 projects in S#*(@ conditions like that if this city is the best. Living with cockroaches and rats and 9 other people in a cramped up 2 bedroom apt. is really fun huh? Shes moving to VA, just like a lot of people who got a miserable life in nyc move to places like VA, FL, GA, etc to find a better life..

Learn to read, though.

diego you must be from new york, you're illiteracy and lack of comprehension show it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't even argue back logically

But there's a reason(s) why NY got rated the most miserable state to live in

diego you must be from new york, you're illiteracy and lack of comprehension show it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've only been to NYC once. It seemed like so much was going on. I would love to go back though.

I've only been to NYC once. It seemed like so much was going on. I would love to go back though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Not capitalizing proper nouns such as name of a person or name of a state.
- Using apostrophe when not needed (confusing your and you're)
- Bringing up a listing of most depressing STATES in a thread about New York CITY
- No punctuation at all. Just two lines of blabbering.

D-

Safe to say you shouldve left the education argument alone.
Go home kid.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Bringing up a listing of most depressing STATES in a thread about New York CITY

D-

Go home kid.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

magneto621 wrote:
indifferent.gif

whats wrong with the usage "state" ...? New York is a state, if i said "NYC got rated the most miserable STATE to live in" then yeah you'd have a point to stoneface me

Heres the list for you again:

What do you have to say for it?

And sure, NY and NYC is great if your a tourist or filthy rich, but if you're poor or middle class, its miserable...living with rats crawlin all over ur apartment smh...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

magneto621 wrote:
indifferent.gif

whats wrong with the usage "state" ...? New York is a state, if i said "NYC got rated the most miserable STATE to live in" then yeah you'd have a point to stoneface me

Heres the list for you again:

What do you have to say for it?

And sure, NY and NYC is great if your a tourist or filthy rich, but if you're poor or middle class, its miserable...living with rats crawlin all over ur apartment smh...

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

D-

Go home kid.

Actually im at work but i cant be punctuating every word properly n making noises wit my keyboard, shuldnt be browsin the web at work

But atleast wen i try to argue something i do it logically, you on the other hand, tried blabbering something about me finding decent grls
roll.gif

and lets be real, when you think of NY is basically NYC...you dont think of upstate and miles and miles of sticks and trees

Im curious as to what the total population of people in New York Upstate is compared to total population of people only in NYC..because that research study used answers from people who lived in those states, and it got declared most miserable, it was a legit study and people are legitimately miserable living in NY. But like i said, and someone above me said, NYC is great in small doses and tourists find it great bc they visit it in small doses. To live though, nah...

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

D-

Go home kid.

Actually im at work but i cant be punctuating every word properly n making noises wit my keyboard, shuldnt be browsin the web at work

But atleast wen i try to argue something i do it logically, you on the other hand, tried blabbering something about me finding decent grls
roll.gif

and lets be real, when you think of NY is basically NYC...you dont think of upstate and miles and miles of sticks and trees

Im curious as to what the total population of people in New York Upstate is compared to total population of people only in NYC..because that research study used answers from people who lived in those states, and it got declared most miserable, it was a legit study and people are legitimately miserable living in NY. But like i said, and someone above me said, NYC is great in small doses and tourists find it great bc they visit it in small doses. To live though, nah...

Back
Top Bottom