First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
trethousandgt

Anyone can post whatever they want, until someone reputable comes with a concrete date its all hearsay

:lol: - I will let this slide as I have been absent, but I did give U credit when I dropped the info. on page 6.

so much for bromance :wow:

Anyways its all good, I just wanted to help from time to time and these hold a special place for me & my work + life. Without this shoe "Mike" himself would be back to Adidas and we would have lost a lot of jobs and Nike would never be the "empire" it is today.

This Shoe, is a understatement as "gamechanger" Mike himself was shown black and white samples. It was then, that the "blackcat" mentality was formed and he signed. rest is history

^^^ Noticed that too.. Hopefully come RD they'll have NA in there.

Or a price break... Wishful thinking.. :D

^^^ Noticed that too.. Hopefully come RD they'll have NA in there.

Or a price break... Wishful thinking..
happy.gif
I'm pretty sure the release pairs will have Nike Air insole

they probably didn't have any laying around to throw in the sample

why cant we get nike branding on the sole too!!!!!!@!!E!@#E!@#$#!@!@#~!#@!$#%U*I&T^R%E$W#Q!

EDIT: meaning undersole not in-sole

Last edited:
what ahhaha?? you think they are gonna do BC 88' 1 & 2.0 .. buy your NA BC 88 1 with Jordan sole and make sure you preorder next months that has the nike air on the bottom!!

Umm, they're in effect doing that now with these "Nike Air" versions.

They're not going to give you everything at once

what ahhaha?? you think they are gonna do BC 88' 1 & 2.0 .. buy your NA BC 88 1 with Jordan sole and make sure you preorder next months that has the nike air on the bottom!!

Are you new to this? Of course that's what they'll do. Give you Nike Air on the heel and maybe the insole right now, but keep the 2011 shape and Jordan on the outsole. In a few years, they'll do it again with the outsole logo right, and a truer shade of elephant print suede, etc.

Last edited:

who said that? Do you guys not realize the WC 88s have the jordan logo inside and out lmao

Yeah, I don't see them holding out on these. Especially if they're gonna hold that $200 price tag. Hoping I can grab a couple of these.. Only got 1 wc88, still want a 2nd to keep on ice.

Are you new to this? Of course that's what they'll do. Give you Nike Air on the heel and maybe the insole right now, but keep the 2011 shape and Jordan on the outsole. In a few years, they'll do it again with the outsole logo right, and a truer shade of elephant print suede, etc.
dawg did you see what I wrote? I was strictly addressing the soles not any other part of the shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom