First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

shoe stores should make you put one shoe on to jog a lap around the parking lot to deter some of beastmaster resellers.
it seems ndc actually put a limit of 1 per account starting with the recent bordeaux release. prior to that it seemed like it was just limit 1 per order. that allowed for one to checkout and then come back to place another order, stock permitting. their new set up didn't seem to allow more than 1 order per account. i'm sure that stopped a lot of resellers from ordering bulk and allowed the general public to actually have a chance to get their pair for retail off ndc.

shoe stores should make you put one shoe on to jog a lap around the parking lot to deter some of beastmaster resellers.
it seems ndc actually put a limit of 1 per account starting with the recent bordeaux release. prior to that it seemed like it was just limit 1 per order. that allowed for one to checkout and then come back to place another order, stock permitting. their new set up didn't seem to allow more than 1 order per account. i'm sure that stopped a lot of resellers from ordering bulk and allowed the general public to actually have a chance to get their pair for retail off ndc.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

limited+extra hyped=hard as heck to get a pair

orlyeinstein.jpg

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

That would be funny. But at the end of the day, all stores care about is making sure they get their money and not stuck with stock. They can care less who the money comes from and what happens to the shoe afterwards. Sucks for people that want to keep the shoe to collect or wear, but that is life. I gave up complaining about this long ago as it won't change anything.

That would be funny. But at the end of the day, all stores care about is making sure they get their money and not stuck with stock. They can care less who the money comes from and what happens to the shoe afterwards. Sucks for people that want to keep the shoe to collect or wear, but that is life. I gave up complaining about this long ago as it won't change anything.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Hype kills.......and its sad

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

truths. agreed

Originally Posted by joekamel

truths. agreed

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Damn, if I didn't have finals to worry about next week, I would have at least tried to get these. 

study for ur finals while waiting in line man.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Damn, if I didn't have finals to worry about next week, I would have at least tried to get these. 

study for ur finals while waiting in line man.

I have a feeling that this release will not end well. Eastbay and NDC will crash. No store around me will have my size. Therefore left out in the COLD once again. Thank you JB and resalers....smh

I have a feeling that this release will not end well. Eastbay and NDC will crash. No store around me will have my size. Therefore left out in the COLD once again. Thank you JB and resalers....smh

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFMFT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ 2nd that! ....looks like only 2 spots will have them in my ares, so hopefully I can grab a pair...not worth more than retail to me, heck i just dropped 3+ for the friggn DB 3's and 2+ for the friggin BHM 3's so, trust me I'm not gonna lose sleep if I can't grab these joints...I'm actually more excited about the SJ SB quickstrikes due to drop this month.

Back
Top Bottom