five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Five Guys sucks. They recently opened one up in Point Loma in San Diego.
It was expensive and the fries tasted like crap.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and making my first trip to In and Out. Anything I should target besides a 4x4????
Animal style fries and your choice of shake.
Oh, if you like grilled onions AND raw onions, you can request both (my brother does this all the time).

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and making my first trip to In and Out. Anything I should target besides a 4x4????
Animal style fries and your choice of shake.
Oh, if you like grilled onions AND raw onions, you can request both (my brother does this all the time).

When people complain about the price of a burger at 5 Guys, what the hell do you expect to pay? Getting a burger/fries/drink for around $10-$12 is fine.

When people complain about the price of a burger at 5 Guys, what the hell do you expect to pay? Getting a burger/fries/drink for around $10-$12 is fine.

I dunno why you guys are complaining about price....the price of a double double is ~$4.50-5.00, right?
a cheeseburger at 5 guys is ~$5.00, but a "cheeseburger" as 5 guys has two patties, like a double double at In -n-out

I dunno why you guys are complaining about price....the price of a double double is ~$4.50-5.00, right?
a cheeseburger at 5 guys is ~$5.00, but a "cheeseburger" as 5 guys has two patties, like a double double at In -n-out

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a double double is $2.75 + tax. A whole #1 meal (Double Double, fries and a drink) is like just under $6.

Living in SoCal, i've have both. All biases aside, In n Out takes the crown. Five Guys is still above average, but in n out is like an explosion of happiness inside your mouth

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a double double is $2.75 + tax. A whole #1 meal (Double Double, fries and a drink) is like just under $6.

Living in SoCal, i've have both. All biases aside, In n Out takes the crown. Five Guys is still above average, but in n out is like an explosion of happiness inside your mouth

when i was still living in CA i had in-n-out, and all i can say was at least it was a hecka lot better than mickey d's and burger king put together...as for five guys, i hadn't tried it yet, so i really cant make a comparison yet...but at least they just opened up two in little rock ar so i can finally put this debate to rest....

when i was still living in CA i had in-n-out, and all i can say was at least it was a hecka lot better than mickey d's and burger king put together...as for five guys, i hadn't tried it yet, so i really cant make a comparison yet...but at least they just opened up two in little rock ar so i can finally put this debate to rest....

just tried five guys. it's pretty good but it's one of those burgers that are forgettable. i can see why people compared it to a restaurant burger.

all in all, i don't think i'd ever have a craving for a five guys burger like i do for an in n out double double with animal style fries.

in n out wins.

Spoiler [+]
CA > NY

just tried five guys. it's pretty good but it's one of those burgers that are forgettable. i can see why people compared it to a restaurant burger.

all in all, i don't think i'd ever have a craving for a five guys burger like i do for an in n out double double with animal style fries.

in n out wins.

Spoiler [+]
CA > NY

Never been to In N Out. Went to 5 Guys twice this past week
pimp.gif

Bacon Cheeseburger w/ grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, & BBQ sauce
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never been to In N Out. Went to 5 Guys twice this past week
pimp.gif

Bacon Cheeseburger w/ grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, & BBQ sauce
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

The only reason why the 5Guys beat em is because it's more common.

Unlike IN & OUT which is only in CA & LV
THIS.

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

The only reason why the 5Guys beat em is because it's more common.

Unlike IN & OUT which is only in CA & LV
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom