five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Like a lot of people here are saying, ive also had both... five guys dont even make my top 20 son... but if you eastcoast homers need to feel better about yourself over a burger, go right ahead and claim it. CA > Eastcoast at the end of the day and for the rest of your life. The truth hurts, I know.
If you're eating Five Guys in Cali it's not even the same. Five Guys and In-N-Out are both appreciated.

Even you don't believe that.

Like a lot of people here are saying, ive also had both... five guys dont even make my top 20 son... but if you eastcoast homers need to feel better about yourself over a burger, go right ahead and claim it. CA > Eastcoast at the end of the day and for the rest of your life. The truth hurts, I know.
If you're eating Five Guys in Cali it's not even the same. Five Guys and In-N-Out are both appreciated.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Yeah I do. I even said it in the NorCal section. It's not the same. It's like having In-N-Out in Vegas or Arizona. It's not even close to being the same as having it in a good spot in Cali.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Yeah I do. I even said it in the NorCal section. It's not the same. It's like having In-N-Out in Vegas or Arizona. It's not even close to being the same as having it in a good spot in Cali.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

This dude on Twitter the other day said...

"I'm going to taste 5 Guys today."

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now i could fully say In and out is still better then five guys. Try it out today and it was over hype!!!! and worst off all the double cheeseburger, regular fries, and drink cost me 11 bucks. Not worth the money, but at I got try it.

now i could fully say In and out is still better then five guys. Try it out today and it was over hype!!!! and worst off all the double cheeseburger, regular fries, and drink cost me 11 bucks. Not worth the money, but at I got try it.

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

they just opened a five guys out here and had it for the first time.

meh. honestly none really stand out against the rest.

WHAT A BURGER probably my fave chain.

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

they just opened a five guys out here and had it for the first time.

meh. honestly none really stand out against the rest.

WHAT A BURGER probably my fave chain.

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.

i got 4 in-n-outs in my town, one like 5 min away.
BUT, i'll go to the one 5 guys in my town thats 15 min away ANYDAY. in-n-out be overhyped here

i got 4 in-n-outs in my town, one like 5 min away.
BUT, i'll go to the one 5 guys in my town thats 15 min away ANYDAY. in-n-out be overhyped here

Went to 5 guys today for the first time its ok. Not better than in-n-out.

Went to 5 guys today for the first time its ok. Not better than in-n-out.

Back
Top Bottom