five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Never had a 5 Guys Burger, but In N Out is
pimp.gif

5 guys is amazing. How people going to complain about the price its under 15 bucks.

Cheese burger with jalapenos, hot sauce, lettuce, mayo, grilled onions.

Greese=flavor the more the merrier lol

5 guys is amazing. How people going to complain about the price its under 15 bucks.

Cheese burger with jalapenos, hot sauce, lettuce, mayo, grilled onions.

Greese=flavor the more the merrier lol

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Fatbuger >
sick.gif
No
From Texas.. Home of the burgers 
happy.gif
.. I need to try five guys more than once to comment. The cajun fries wasn't really all that, but the burger was good. But, In n Out is def my #2.. Whataburger is my #1 out of those Franchised burger joints. Just came back from Vegas and i don't know, I just crazily missed Whataburger lol..  Oh Smashburger is up there too.  They can be a bit pricey though..
We have to make like a ranking system lol.. Fries, Burgers, Availability, Pricing, Drinks (Malts, Shakes Etc).

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Fatbuger >
sick.gif
No
From Texas.. Home of the burgers 
happy.gif
.. I need to try five guys more than once to comment. The cajun fries wasn't really all that, but the burger was good. But, In n Out is def my #2.. Whataburger is my #1 out of those Franchised burger joints. Just came back from Vegas and i don't know, I just crazily missed Whataburger lol..  Oh Smashburger is up there too.  They can be a bit pricey though..
We have to make like a ranking system lol.. Fries, Burgers, Availability, Pricing, Drinks (Malts, Shakes Etc).

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and making my first trip to In and Out. Anything I should target besides a 4x4????

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and making my first trip to In and Out. Anything I should target besides a 4x4????

just give me a double double animal style, animal style fries with the fries being well done, and a Neopolitan shake and i'll be happy

just give me a double double animal style, animal style fries with the fries being well done, and a Neopolitan shake and i'll be happy

ive tried both...tried the in-n-out in vegas and 5 guys here at home. 5 guys isnt even close.....in-n-out hands down. nothing beats a double double animal style with animal style fries well-done. im still mad they dont got one on the east coast haha

ive tried both...tried the in-n-out in vegas and 5 guys here at home. 5 guys isnt even close.....in-n-out hands down. nothing beats a double double animal style with animal style fries well-done. im still mad they dont got one on the east coast haha

In and Out never lived up to the hype when I had it.
still.. a good quality burger though.

5 Guys is quality too..but you have to get the single instead of a regular burger.. the bread/meat balance is perfect with the single and you don't end up feeling like you're gonna have a baby at the end of your meal.

In and Out never lived up to the hype when I had it.
still.. a good quality burger though.

5 Guys is quality too..but you have to get the single instead of a regular burger.. the bread/meat balance is perfect with the single and you don't end up feeling like you're gonna have a baby at the end of your meal.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif
too bad California has both. Try again

CA > NY

but anyways, IN n Out bread greater than Five Guys.
Price is better at IN n Out, I love the peanut oil fries though.
it's a toss up, but I'm having IN n OUT before i head to the east coast.
Animal style fries > your life

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif
too bad California has both. Try again

CA > NY

but anyways, IN n Out bread greater than Five Guys.
Price is better at IN n Out, I love the peanut oil fries though.
it's a toss up, but I'm having IN n OUT before i head to the east coast.
Animal style fries > your life

I have to get my in&out fix 2-4x a month. I can care less about any other burger.

I enjoy everything about the in&out treatment. I know a lot of people who hate their fries, but animal style, with extra crispy works for me any time.

I have to get my in&out fix 2-4x a month. I can care less about any other burger.

I enjoy everything about the in&out treatment. I know a lot of people who hate their fries, but animal style, with extra crispy works for me any time.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Animal style fries and your choice of shake.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Animal style fries and your choice of shake.

Five Guys sucks. They recently opened one up in Point Loma in San Diego.
It was expensive and the fries tasted like crap.

Back
Top Bottom