five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

This dude on Twitter the other day said...

"I'm going to taste 5 Guys today."

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Like a lot of people here are saying, ive also had both... five guys dont even make my top 20 son... but if you eastcoast homers need to feel better about yourself over a burger, go right ahead and claim it. CA > Eastcoast at the end of the day and for the rest of your life. The truth hurts, I know.

Like a lot of people here are saying, ive also had both... five guys dont even make my top 20 son... but if you eastcoast homers need to feel better about yourself over a burger, go right ahead and claim it. CA > Eastcoast at the end of the day and for the rest of your life. The truth hurts, I know.

I was really excited to try In N Out for the first time when I went to Vegas two weeks ago.

I was highly disappointed.

I had a 3x3. It was good, nothing great.

The fries were AWFUL. I tried both regular and animal style. Everyone agreed they were straight terrible.

Five Guys >>>> In N Out

I was really excited to try In N Out for the first time when I went to Vegas two weeks ago.

I was highly disappointed.

I had a 3x3. It was good, nothing great.

The fries were AWFUL. I tried both regular and animal style. Everyone agreed they were straight terrible.

Five Guys >>>> In N Out

Went to Five guys for the first time last week. Second time this past week.... Highly overrated.

Great food, but there are local joints who are just as good or better.

Definitely better than all the other fastfood places (havent tried in-n-out.) And if it's your only option for a decent burger, then yeah, it's a great place to go.

Went to Five guys for the first time last week. Second time this past week.... Highly overrated.

Great food, but there are local joints who are just as good or better.

Definitely better than all the other fastfood places (havent tried in-n-out.) And if it's your only option for a decent burger, then yeah, it's a great place to go.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

If you're eating Five Guys in Cali it's not even the same. Five Guys and In-N-Out are both appreciated.

If you're eating Five Guys in Cali it's not even the same. Five Guys and In-N-Out are both appreciated.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Even you don't believe that.

Back
Top Bottom