five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

i just had five guys the other day (nh) and it was pretty good. but i definately like in-n-out more as a fast food joint. five guys burgers just taste like something i can make at home... nothing really special about it if you ask me... whereas in-n-out tastes like fast food... but way better.
laugh.gif
love both but i'd give my vote to in-n-out.

I may be cheap but Five guys seems too expensive for me. I went there once and ordered a burger, was thinking about getting fries but then realized it cost almost as much as the burger itself. The burger was good, but I wasn't as amazed or impressed as other people. Didn't really fill me up either. Ended up going to Jack in the Box right after. If I were to spend $10 on a burger, I would go to Mels diner or Ihop or something. Those burgers are a good size with fries and such.

I may be cheap but Five guys seems too expensive for me. I went there once and ordered a burger, was thinking about getting fries but then realized it cost almost as much as the burger itself. The burger was good, but I wasn't as amazed or impressed as other people. Didn't really fill me up either. Ended up going to Jack in the Box right after. If I were to spend $10 on a burger, I would go to Mels diner or Ihop or something. Those burgers are a good size with fries and such.

5 guys is too pricey for me but I like it.
I only have in-n-out once and It was pretty good.

5 guys is too pricey for me but I like it.
I only have in-n-out once and It was pretty good.

The reviews on Yelp and on here make me not want to make the trip to Five Guys. Based on the pictures alone, the burgers look like a sloppy mess. I am also not a fan of soggy/ greasy food.

The reviews on Yelp and on here make me not want to make the trip to Five Guys. Based on the pictures alone, the burgers look like a sloppy mess. I am also not a fan of soggy/ greasy food.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

5 guys: burger, fries and a drink = $11
In n out - burger fries and a drink = $6

if i am paying $11, i dont want something that taste like carls jr....

in n out > 5 guys

cali > east coast
That's how much I paid when there for the 1st time last summer here in Oak Park, IL.  I damn near lost it and the food wasn't even that great
tired.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

5 guys: burger, fries and a drink = $11
In n out - burger fries and a drink = $6

if i am paying $11, i dont want something that taste like carls jr....

in n out > 5 guys

cali > east coast
That's how much I paid when there for the 1st time last summer here in Oak Park, IL.  I damn near lost it and the food wasn't even that great
tired.gif

Didn't know the Large Cajun Fries were that large
eek.gif

Had damn near the same amount of fries just in the bottom of the bag as I did inside the cup. A ninja had more fries than burger
laugh.gif

Woulda just got regular had I known. It was hitting though, even though they damn sure do tax

Didn't know the Large Cajun Fries were that large
eek.gif

Had damn near the same amount of fries just in the bottom of the bag as I did inside the cup. A ninja had more fries than burger
laugh.gif

Woulda just got regular had I known. It was hitting though, even though they damn sure do tax

Five Guys is pretty good, but I still prefer In-N-Out because it's more simple without all the filler, and gets the job done.

And they REALLY need to have a "Small" size of fries. "Medium" is way too much for one person.

Five Guys is pretty good, but I still prefer In-N-Out because it's more simple without all the filler, and gets the job done.

And they REALLY need to have a "Small" size of fries. "Medium" is way too much for one person.

Back
Top Bottom