Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

:smh: hearing these stories are crazy fam

I've had associates who were down with the whole train/girl wants to smash 5 ppl consecutively thing, but that's not me, I couldn't get down with that. Whenever I would sense or know that something like that was going to go down, I would distance myself and do my own thing. You never know what she might do. That's why I only have relations with females I trust and get to know on a certain level. Can't be smashing randoms like that without seeing where their head is at. You meet a girl at the club, she's tipsy, you take her home, you smash (consensually)..she wakes up, sees that your ugly (or it turns out she has a man) and doesn't fully remember the night before...what's she gonna do, Take the L? Or call the cops and report that you stole the box? Be careful when you out here, fam. As the great Barrington Levy said, "You're living dangerously".

Last edited:
When I was 16(I was really 15 but turning 16 with in a few days), my girl at the time told me she was raped literally right before the first time we attempted to have sex..all i remember is we were kissing and she suddenly stopped and just laid there whimpering then started balling tears.. she was 15 going on 16 when we were together and 14 when the incident happened smh I didn't know what to do so I just held her
In her case it was all to fresh for her.  The females I was speaking on told me they were abused as early as 4 and as old as 9 or 10.  Mainly before puberty. 

But in cases like your ex I've found that girls raped after puberty are extra guarded, and very persevered about sex.  Because it's not just a vivid memory to them.  But I think there are other facts that play into being abused after puberty too IMO. 

I will be honest and say I never had a one night drunk stand with a random stranger. Always had some trust issues even if the P was offered straight up because of all these rape accusation stories.
My ex on other hand liked to be liquored up before we had sex :lol:
Sometimes when she sobered up, she be like, did we just smash a couple hours ago? :rofl: Made me feel like I'm Bill Cosby with that question

Damn yall, mentally challenged?

I thought the crew was foul when they wanted to smash a chick in a wheelchair
Good girls exist but only if they're 19 and younger, you just gotta meet them before they get smutted out.
I had a older aunt tell me this same **** a long time ago.  There is no truth at all to this.  In my experience what makes a **** is sexual abuse at an early age.  What really blows my mind is the amount of females that have been messed with in there younger years.  **** is really sicken.   

Smh bruh, you ain't even lying. So many women I know have been touched and even raped when younger (often by someone close to their age, posing as a friend)

Really sad and sickening.

yeah way too many females experience sexual abuse

get tricked into playing house becomes "this is what husband and wife do"

But if you leave the planet that day you are leaving your baby girl
laugh.gif
Daddy going out fighting, at least she know I tried 

yeah way too many females experience sexual abuse

get tricked into playing house becomes "this is what husband and wife do"

It's sad, but it's rare one doesn't have some sort of creepy underage story, especially if they developed young. They go through some ill **** as innocent young girls. Makes me afraid to have a daughter.

Just make sure y'all have a good relationship with your daughter to the point where she will tell u anything. Alot of stuff that happens these girls don't tell because they don't know who to tell or they are scared they will be blamed. U can't overreact about everything and actually sit there and talk with her so she isn't scared to come to u about things. Hearing my girl and sisters tell me stories of inappropriate **** that was said to them as kids makes me sick. **** happens way more then people think.

recap of what we know

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20160119/brownsville/heres-what-we-know-about-brownsville-rape-case

Was the victim able to identify the suspects in a lineup?

The victim did not identify any of the suspects in a lineup. Their attorneys said this proved their clients did not commit the crime. NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said that this doesn't necessarily clear them because trauma victims who are still reeling from an attack often can't identify the people behind it.

Have investigators found a gun?

No.

Last edited:
:lol: @ not being able to identify your attackers proves they're innocent.

We're talking about a rape case with an alleged gun that happened in the park at night. That's such a weak reasoning.

Interesting how they put the dudes' faces all over the internet, but not the woman or father's faces. :smh:

And what's her penalty for almost ruining their lives?

From article

Prosecutors have dismissed rape charges against five Brooklyn teenagers accused of raping an 18-year-old woman last month at gunpoint after chasing off her father at a playground in Brownsville, officials said.

Not only did the woman recant her sexual assault allegations, but she told investigators there really was no gun, said Brooklyn DA Ken Thompson.

And to make matters much, much worse , she was actually having sex with her own father, Thompson said.

View media item 1896804
I still can't come to terms with this :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Guilty til proven innocent. Truly sad all around.

Y'all should read up on the Oregon Basketball rape case from a few years ago. Those dudes bball careers were ruined...while shorty won $800K from the university thru Title IX.

Tell all my young brothers out there....especially athletes. Don't G these chicks...especially when liquor is involved. But if by some means you happen to...make sure you get that on tape.

Interesting how they put the dudes' faces all over the internet, but not the woman or father's faces. :smh:

And what's her penalty for almost ruining their lives?
That's cuz the police and media do not violate victims like that and at the time of this rape being reported, they were assumed to be the victims.

I mean you don't really want a world where rape victims faces are all over the internet, right?

If this is about retaliatory justice/revenge I'm sure somebody angry enough about it could expose the chick and/or father. As for their penalty, it's up to the DA if they want to press charges for false reporting of crimes but that consequence is nowhere near the same as being charged with rape let alone falsely being convicted of it. Unfortunately that's how it is.

I mean you don't really want a world where rape victims faces are all over the internet, right?

She's not a rape victim. She's a liar.

Of course accusers should be protected... until they are proven to be liars. With no consequences for stuff like this, it will continue to happen.

Back
Top Bottom