Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

but letting scumbag pops draw you into a bunch of invasive questioning and court cases bs over a lie isn't the best thing for yourself either.

guess i really am expecting too much but my goodness, there has to be some accountability.

^Thank you. I swear people have no concept of anything outside of their own mentality

People will recognize something isn't "normal" behavior, but not see the things that led up and caused the behavior.

That bubble must be nice.

but letting scumbag pops draw you into a bunch of invasive questioning and court cases bs over a lie isn't the best thing for yourself either.

guess i really am expecting too much but my goodness, there has to be some accountability.
Yeah, you're expecting forethought in ppl that aren't really considering their next move. She probably was all types of messed up regardless. She saw the cops, male ones at that, and probably just wanted to not have any focus of blame on her. So she imagined a gun. That sounds good to throw out there.

Plus from what I'm reading it's not like the boys weren't trying to smash.

Back
Top Bottom