Flag Football?????

SO I have a flagfootball game at my college today. You guys know any good strategies or plays that are really good? Anything will help

When they hike the ball catch it and have someone run behind you as well so the other team can think you gonna pass it to the person in the back but you take the run. Sounds whack but it works for me all the time.

sorry that was an accident my comp was messing up..no need to be a B**** about it.

sorry that was an accident my comp was messing up..no need to be a B**** about it.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

When they hike the ball catch it and have someone run behind you as well so the other team can think you gonna pass it to the person in the back but you take the run. Sounds whack but it works for me all the time.
indifferent.gif

OP - You get extra points if you manage to pull their pants down instead of the flag. Youll be MVP.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by solematic j21

indifferent.gif

OP - You get extra points if you manage to pull their pants down instead off the flag. Youll be MVP.

I'l diddy bop your @#%

Originally Posted by dbbabd

sorry that was an accident my comp was messing up..no need to be a ***** about it.

one more time please?

Depends on what kind of QB you have. If he has a great arm you can do a lot of things.

If he doesn't... run slant/crossing patterns all day.

move ya hips to evade gettin ya flags pulled, and dont use your hands to block the guys hand (flag guardin penalty)

Back
Top Bottom