Flirtatious DMs.....cheating?

It's the intent, bruh.

How'd u feel if the roles were reversed and some dude was sending flirtatious DMs to your girl?

If more people had this mindset everyone would see how ****ed up cheating is. People like to make excuses for stepping out but those same people would be ready to catch a body if it was done to them.

The internet is the caught up zone. I’d advise against playful convos with women that would love the ego boost of breaking up your relationship. It’s a dumb move.

My boy's coworker was a married woman and she was feeling him /flirting with him. It was mainly a little flirting here and there through text and he ended up sending her a pic of him in a muscle shirt, and my boy is pretty ripped. Well, one day they crossed paths at best buy and the husband recognized him and respectfully called him out on it. My boy is pretty level headed so they hashed it out and I think he apologized and understood where the husband was coming from.

084.png

I know plenty females who say flirting in general is cheating.

Same. No girl I've ever dated (nor my current gf) would find flirting of any kind acceptable. It's the intent and an indication of where someone's head is. I get it.

If you have to ask, you shouldn't be doing it. How would you feel if your girl did the same thing? That's the ultimate test IMO. If you legit wouldn't care if your girl is sending flirty DMs to other dudes then go right ahead.

Dudes are suckas for not flirting here and there....stay on top of ya game....imma always have a sharp knife....that dont mean imma use it.

The older I get the less I do the e flirting ****. Cheating is wrong anyway but "if I were to do it" o would just have a lil sidepiece that know the deal and I just smash when I need too. That whole lemme see if I still got it thing died after I got put on the screenshot screen years ago

Back
Top Bottom