Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

You know how many times I've felt unsafe around an angry white dude screaming profanities at sports bars or on the streets? ALL THE @#$@$@ TIME. Try to say something to him about his inappropriate behavior, and watch him pull a gun out and shoot you and everyone else around you for the @#$@ of it.

and the harassment, sarcasm, subtle ignorant bias, off handed remarks from whites

i really think, honest, not tryna to diss all whites, some of them really have some mental issues

Brah, how they arrest drug dealers that don't sell on street corners?

How do they arrest people who want to hire hitmen? Commit fraud?

How is crime even solved????:lol:
You equate drugs to guns? :rofl:
This lil white ****er had a ar, the fbi was aware of him and the ***** still shot up the school.
How do police solve crimes?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In my opinion, this is how you attempt to resolve the school shootings:

TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF THE CHILDREN.

From the moment a child goes to kindergarten, they are asked what they want to be when they grow up. They are pressured by depressed, over-medicated, and stressed out parents who want a return on their investment for the sacrifices they made working tough jobs, chasing degrees, and chasing the American Dream.

As parents and as a country we have to do some self reflection, and really assess how we parent our children. Children from foreign countries don't have this same pressure. They take "Gap Years" after high school. During that time they can really find out what they want to do and discover who they want to be.

In addition to pressure from their parents, American kids receive pressure from the media and while on social media. They see the glorification of public figures. The pressure to be the best at what they do within their peer group (wear clothes, get accolades, attain wealth) within their peer group results in a big chase... aka the rat race.

The pressure to be all of these things is not freedom. The pressure to win that race is actually mental slavery.

That is why there are so many mental health diagnoses. People become depressed because they cannot keep up to who they admire. That could be a rapper, a doctor, or dad.

As a country, America needs to SLOW DOWN. The pressure of trying to keep up with our peers, trying to maintain broken relationships, and trying to live up to unrealistic expectations is killing us.

Let's enjoy this land, this planet, and this life.

Automation is coming. Let's efficiently consolidate all manual labor jobs into factories that are "robot centers" or places that do most of our manual labor.

Let's knock down all of the remaining buildings, and cultivate the land. More people are working from home, so not as many offices are needed.

Let's build gardens with fruits and vegetables in these spaces. That is what most people want anyway. That would bring health into the inner cities. Instead of factory jobs, those people could work gardening jobs.

That shouldn't be the goal though. The goal should be ownership. We should know down the empty malls, and convert office buildings into vendor markets. That would encourage more entrepreneurship. You wouldn't need as much overhead. Just pay a small fee to the building, and sell your products. That also helps the building owner earn money.

We need to rethink the idea of what the American Dream should be. This one has run its course.

it’s literally the nyc marathon here at a higher mph :lol: hustle city time is money

YOU IMAGINE THAT!? No weapons, just dem paws...lmaoooooooooo
I probably would pay to see that on some ppv type deal. I'ma need wide angle shots, close ups, and steady follow of different pockets of action. Cats would get so exhausted though. That's when things would get really interesting.

it would be literally human mortal kombat or street fighta

none of that magic haiyukens or oh you kens
or yoga flame or torpedo or throwing hooks from your palm or morphing into reptiles :lol:

etc. :lol:

You equate drugs to guns? :rofl:
This lil white ****er had a ar, the fbi was aware of him and the ***** still shot up the school.
How do police solve crimes?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you understand sarcasm?

Considering that the context of your original question is that guns are illegal, isn't it logical to infer that law enforcement is gonna catch gun offenders the same way they catch people who do other illegal things on the down low?

That's a band-aid on a gaping wound.

Have you seen the amount of Obama-era EOs that have been terminated by this administration? We need long term solutions here, and people really need to stop trying to find ways to not get involved.
I disagree ..... you inact an EO and let the people know. Put the pressure on Congress to pass a cohesive plan together ....

At the very least you have 3 years, if no Mass Murders happen or they slow down considerably... is working... if the next president lift the order and They increase they in the hot box.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180216-232345.jpg

Kind of like ISIS take responsibility when a terror attack happens? Hmmmm

I thought it was prove dude aint have no affiliation tie to no groups nowhere. He’s just a “ damaged” kid or whatever the news wants to call it.

I know i spoke on this before, but just imagine if the billions of dollars that goes towards entertainment went into education (safety and curriculum) or healthcare. Ya know, things that are actually important and substantial to a society.
I'm legit considering starting over in a new country.

I know i spoke on this before, but just imagine if the billions of dollars that goes towards entertainment went into education (safety and curriculum) or healthcare. Ya know, things that are actually important and substantial to a society.
I'm legit considering starting over in a new country.

EDUCATION & HEALTHCARE... gimme those and I'm set.

I watched a documentary before and it struck me so much because it discussed health care systems in different countries. Like a few examples included a person who broke an arm while on vacation in London, and he received treatment for it and it was all FREE.

Another one was the healthcare advantages in Cuba where a few elderly patients from Florida had to travel to Havana to get their prescriptions because it was priced CHEAPER there (like a staggering difference)

A Michigan parent had to cross the border to Canada to get affordable medicine for her kid because their insurance doesn't cover the costs of it. She had to hide the medicine whenever they head back to the States because it's considered illegal to bring medicine back from Canada unless a Canadian physician endorses it.

Americans? Crossing borders? Going to Canada/Cuba? For medicine? Yet these Twitter-fingered politicians with their "thoughts and prayers" continue to press their agenda on building a wall, and distract the American people with their gun POVs (or lack thereof)

You're talking about Sicko, that documentary real deal had me considering moving to France. It's like America only sees it's people as a commodity.

Two parts that really got to me were the segment on how insurance companies nitpick to find reasons to deny coverage and the lady whose husband died and she was crying saying that they were supposed to die together. Had me in tears, B.

That school shooting graphic is staggering and sad if true. I truly don't know what to say or do.

Back
Top Bottom