Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

http://www.philstar.com/A...licationSubCategoryId=69

Hagler: Mayweather ain't marvelous

MANILA, Philippines - Floyd Mayweather Jr. isn’t too marvelous in the eyes of Marvin Hagler.

The former world champion yesterday told On the Ropes Boxing Radio there’s more than just the concessions that led to the breakup of negotiations for the Mayweather’s superfight with Manny Pacquiao.

Hagler, who waged some of history’s biggest fights when he squared off with Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran in the ‘80s, said the undefeated Mayweather may be ducking Pacquiao.

“With the Pacquiao and Mayweather fight, I think that Mayweather might be a little scared,

http://www.philstar.com/A...licationSubCategoryId=69

Hagler: Mayweather ain't marvelous

MANILA, Philippines - Floyd Mayweather Jr. isn’t too marvelous in the eyes of Marvin Hagler.

The former world champion yesterday told On the Ropes Boxing Radio there’s more than just the concessions that led to the breakup of negotiations for the Mayweather’s superfight with Manny Pacquiao.

Hagler, who waged some of history’s biggest fights when he squared off with Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran in the ‘80s, said the undefeated Mayweather may be ducking Pacquiao.

“With the Pacquiao and Mayweather fight, I think that Mayweather might be a little scared,

^ mm coming off as a $%#@ in everyones mind, if mm and pac were smart they would be workin on a rematch right about now, about to make 100 mil each from both fights, now they cant even agree on one, smh

^ mm coming off as a $%#@ in everyones mind, if mm and pac were smart they would be workin on a rematch right about now, about to make 100 mil each from both fights, now they cant even agree on one, smh

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

manny came all the way from flyweight and now is destroying/destroyed all of the top fighters in the weighterweight div., he hasnt ducked anyone that he was sopposed to fight, would a third match against marquez be great? yes but he's still a lightweight and theres nothing to accomplish there, according to manny + theres more money w/ money, the best fighter available

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/02/sports/la-sp-dwyre-pacquiao2-2010feb02

BigPUNoy wrote:
If you don't think anyone in any poverty stricken country where money/food is hard to come by won't eat a domesticated animal, you need to look away from you're picture perfect world.

its not always poverty stricken areas
http://www.mytorontohomei...-brutal-reality-of-china’s-dog-meat-trade.htm

manny came all the way from flyweight and now is destroying/destroyed all of the top fighters in the weighterweight div., he hasnt ducked anyone that he was sopposed to fight, would a third match against marquez be great? yes but he's still a lightweight and theres nothing to accomplish there, according to manny + theres more money w/ money, the best fighter available

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/02/sports/la-sp-dwyre-pacquiao2-2010feb02

BigPUNoy wrote:
If you don't think anyone in any poverty stricken country where money/food is hard to come by won't eat a domesticated animal, you need to look away from you're picture perfect world.

its not always poverty stricken areas
http://www.mytorontohomei...-brutal-reality-of-china’s-dog-meat-trade.htm

^ roach was trying to be nice, he said first there isnt enough money there, thats first and last, but on the real boxing needs to be govern'd by an offical body so fights like these must happen

^ roach was trying to be nice, he said first there isnt enough money there, thats first and last, but on the real boxing needs to be govern'd by an offical body so fights like these must happen

but then they fight joshua clottey?

but then they fight joshua clottey?

^ yea i know, but you make more money if you win right? lets face it boxing has always been political, you got these fighters and then you got a million different people his strings, iam sure manny would fight any of these guys for the sake of beating them

^ yea i know, but you make more money if you win right? lets face it boxing has always been political, you got these fighters and then you got a million different people his strings, iam sure manny would fight any of these guys for the sake of beating them

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i dont think its racist because asian people eat cat, dogs sushi....

WOW
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by JUS3

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.  He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.  He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.  He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.  He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.   And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.  Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.  Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.  That says alot about his so called greatness. 

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.
That's bull. Pac has taken on all comers. HELLO?!?!?! HE BEAT MARQUEZ ALREADY!!!! He should have beaten him twice if it wasn't for the Canadian judge who admitted he made a scoring error in their first fight. Why should Pac want to fight someone he beat already & if not for that blind judge who doesn't know how to score knockdowns, would have beaten him twice? Someone already mentioned this and I concur with his (or her) sentiment; Pac would absolutely destroy Marquez at this stage of their careers. Everyone knows Pac is a complete fighter now and in his prime. Marquez has no chance in hell.

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.  He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.  He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.  He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.  He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.   And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.  Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.  Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.  That says alot about his so called greatness. 

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.
That's bull. Pac has taken on all comers. HELLO?!?!?! HE BEAT MARQUEZ ALREADY!!!! He should have beaten him twice if it wasn't for the Canadian judge who admitted he made a scoring error in their first fight. Why should Pac want to fight someone he beat already & if not for that blind judge who doesn't know how to score knockdowns, would have beaten him twice? Someone already mentioned this and I concur with his (or her) sentiment; Pac would absolutely destroy Marquez at this stage of their careers. Everyone knows Pac is a complete fighter now and in his prime. Marquez has no chance in hell.

Originally Posted by bigsexy49

Most boxing experts had Marquez winning over Pacquiao

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1239916

Originally Posted by bleach

Really? Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Last time I checked, the sport uses JUDGES to determine a winner. Even someone with 4 posts should know that.

Originally Posted by bleach

Really? Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Last time I checked, the sport uses JUDGES to determine a winner. Even someone with 4 posts should know that.

bleach

You have 4 posts. What you say doesn't matter. Besides, you had to create a new SN or alternick to post in this thread. Again, what you say doesn't matter.

bleach

You have 4 posts. What you say doesn't matter. Besides, you had to create a new SN or alternick to post in this thread. Again, what you say doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom