FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
again my shoes havent had any defects to date and ive worn them multiple times.

theres a difference in a shoe breaking down due to wear and a shoe that peels while looking at it.

SHEEP.

go head ignore the fact that the foams have known issues and continue to support "crap quality"..

is that why youre holding your Chromes as trophy pieces that you wont wear?.. :lol:

i dont get the hate on Gamer when hes right about outing Nike on this BS.

why cant we come together and support something that will benefit us all in the long run?

youd think Nike would do better second time around with these new blue chromes but why would they when sheep will continue to buy anyway while continuing to raise the MSRP..

go head ignore the fact that the foams have known issues and continue to support "crap quality"..

is that why youre holding your Chromes as trophy pieces that you wont wear?.. :lol:

i dont get the hate on Gamer when hes right about outing Nike on this BS.

why cant we come together and support something that will benefit us all in the long run?

youd think Nike would do better second time around with these new blue chromes but why would they when sheep will continue to buy anyway while continuing to raise the MSRP..

Gamer has chromes too and he purchased them while knowing about about the issue. Get off of his wheels. He's a sheep too.

Trophy shoes? Funny. I have at least 30 shoes that I haven't gotten around to wear yet. These are just one of them. Keep reaching on that one.

cool story bro, youre probably reluctant to ever wear them either with these known issues.

I'm reluctant? you sound so ignorant trying to judge. You really do.

If I really cared about the issue then I could just sell them for extra money and keep it moving. I actually have them for ME. Not for you or what you think of me.

Know nikes warranty policy also before throwing shots at people. If they have issues within 2 yrs I get a FULL REFUND. Why would that make me reluctant knowing I can just return them for what I paid?

i fully know the policy. almighty Nike knowing god...

going through the hassle for a return on a known issue to just get your money back....

thats sheeping. should of just invested your $300 on another shoe that doesnt peel while sitting in the box..

you dont comprehend that though..

you right its your money idc what you do with it but its also why they continue to raise prices and give us crap materials. why not get together and have Nike get on the ball and improve for future releases? ignoring the obvious is why this issue is occurring again on a chrome foamposite..

i fully know the policy. almighty Nike knowing god...

going through the hassle for a return on a known issue to just get your money back....

thats sheeping. should of just invested your $300 on another shoe that doesnt peel while sitting in the box..

you dont comprehend that though..

you right its your money idc what you do with it but its also why they continue to raise prices and give us crap materials. why not get together and have Nike get on the ball and improve for future releases? ignoring the obvious is why this issue is occurring again on a chrome foamposite..

Through what hassle? A 5 minute phone call and me dropping off a pre labeled box at the post office? OMG OMG OMG I've been so inconvenienced.

You act like that's my only pair of shoes and I can't have these AND the shoes that you suggest I get.

im at the point in my life where I just buy shoes because it's a hobby to me. If I hate the price then I just don't buy.

Last edited:
Through what hassle? A 5 minute phone call and me dropping off a pre labeled box at the post office? OMG OMG OMG I've been so inconvenienced.

You act like that's my only pair of shoes and I can't have these AND the shoes that you suggest I get.

im at the point in my life where I just buy shoes because it's a hobby to me. If I hate the price then I just don't buy.

i get that dude, point is why invest into a shoe that youre more than likely gonna have to return due to known defects?

its not the price, its the quality.

i get that dude, point is why invest into a shoe that youre more than likely gonna have to return due to known defects?

its not the price, its the quality.
Because I personally know I'm not hard on my shoes. All of it is a case by case ordeal.

For example, if I were a dude that caught the bus or the metro all of the time then I probably would feel some kind of way about them.

i only wear sneakers during the weekend and don't do much during that time anyways. The most I generally do is hang out at the mall with the fam or go to the movies with them.

I wouldn't wear these to a picnic or anything but I wouldn't wear any clear bottom shoes to a picnic either. It's a shoe is wear if the situation is ideal like just hanging out at the mall.

Last edited:
Because I personally know I'm not hard on my shoes. All of it is a case by case ordeal.

For example, if I were a dude that caught the bus or the metro all of the time then I probably would feel some kind of way about them.

i only wear sneakers during the weekend and don't do much during that time anyways. The most I generally do is hang out at the mall with the fam or go to the movies with them.

I wouldn't wear these to a picnic or anything but I wouldn't wear any clear bottom shoes to a picnic either. It's a shoe is wear if the situation is ideal like just hanging out at the mall.

i get that but what about dude on here whos pair peeled in the box? not even getting a chance to wear them and them already peeling is absurd. also the other dude with the shoe string unraveling, i guess dude went too hard on tying them too. or the dude whos pair peeled on his first wear while driving?

those issues werent dudes taking the bus or metro and were mostly first time wears..

thats BS quality for a near $300 shoe is all im saying and we shouldnt be acceptable to that.

ok fine you can return them within the policy limit but why should we even be going through that? why cant Nike give us a quality product for $300?

i apologize if i offended you when i called you a sheep but understand this is unacceptable when theyre continuing to raise the MSRP.

the blue chromes absolutely should not be doing this when its almost a year now since the original peeling issue with the Chrome release. :smh:

again im really sad its happening because i want them, same as i wanted the Chromes upon release, that was supposed to be my birthday shoe but i couldnt pull the trigger even at retail for that kind of quality. :smh:

BIG J is what I would call an "elite" sneaker wearer. Its for the weekends in some preium area where people watch their step an d make sure they dont step on peoples kicks..lol

I use for my foams for about 60% of the activities.. except for excersize or doing mile jogs or anything crazy like lifting objects or moving things around.... in fact. my SS's prorection has finally worn out.. so i have to sauce a corner.. but i got a good wear out of my protection.. the condoms lasted a year and a half.. :-D.. my royals .. still good

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay my pair doesn't have any of those issues now and I'll cross that road when I get there.

All of the quality talk... I'm over it. I've had my rants over the years and I'm at the point where I pick and choose these days.

And I actually like the under layer for the chromes so that's a win for me regardless.

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay my pair doesn't have any of those issues now and I'll cross that road when I get there.
And I actually like the under layer for the chromes so that's a win for me regardless.

same way i have no issues with my Flightposites after multiple wears...

im done with you, now youre justifying the peeling by saying you like the under layer. :rolleyes

thats ok too but you didnt make that investment for the "under layer". :lol:

I use for my foams for about 60% of the activities..

exactly, i dont got time to worry about my shoes peeling just cuz i looked at them wrong.. :lol:

same way i have no issues with my Flightposites after multiple wears...

im done with you, now youre justifying the peeling by saying you like the under layer. :rolleyes

thats ok too but you didnt make that investment for the "under layer". :lol:

I use for my foams for about 60% of the activities..

exactly, i dont got time to worry about my shoes peeling just cuz i looked at them wrong.. :lol:

I'm justifying? You have issues man.

You come in here calling names then say we are justifying. That's stupid right there.

You come in here calling names then say we are justifying. That's stupid right there.

"i spent alot on these shoes but its cool if they peel cuz i like the color underneath."

justifying.. crap quality..

but im stupid lol.

"i spent alot on these shoes but its cool if they peel cuz i like the color underneath."

justifying.. crap quality..

but im stupid lol.

Because you are so pressed about MY money. Obviously if the $300 isn't hurting my pockets so what does it matter to you?

I don't mind the under layer.... But YOU have a problem with that. Not ME but YOU.

So yes, it's stupid that you are so concerned about MY money.

Back
Top Bottom