FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My favorites were the 3, 4 and 5 packs... I actually liked the complementary shoes that came with them.

Royal pack was dope. They just put black lines in the grooves [emoji]128528[/emoji]

So you botch mirror foams and royal foams. Then put them together for prm release at the end of the year? Nike smart af. I actually love the blue chromeposites but the hoops deter to even think about copping. I will settle for the unc foams...

I hope you do. These here are classics. I'm feverishly waiting on my 2nd pair to come in. 

Got lucky. Currently in Florida on Vacay and found a FTL that had them but not my size. They stock located a pair for me. Should be here Tuesday. Copped for less then retail as well. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I have buyers remorse that I paid retail + tax and shipping and handling cost for the Holo's when people got them for $200. Will more than likely return mine when I get them unless I fall in love with them at first glance. But DTLR has a crooked return policy they are a hoodbooger business they aren't as accommodating as NDC.

I wonder why was there such a recent slash of the price so fast. You think foams prices coming down from here on out?

I have buyers remorse that I paid retail + tax and shipping and handling cost for the Holo's when people got them for $200. Will more than likely return mine when I get them unless I fall in love with them at first glance. But DTLR has a crooked return policy they are a hoodbooger business they aren't as accommodating as NDC.

FTL, did a flash sale around 1am I saw the post at 2am... Only because that's when I get ready for work.... You and I both would've lost out because from sz 11 and up wasn't available for the 199.00 price....

Dude. Stop buying foams. Can't believe you are in your feelings because a handful of people got lucky. Sounds like you are just looking for a reason to return them.

I wonder why was there such a recent slash of the price so fast. You think foams prices coming down from here on out?

Not sure how you even came to this conclusion.

Dude. Stop buying foams. Can't believe you are in your feelings because a handful of people got lucky. Sounds like you are just looking for a reason to return them.
Not sure how you even came to this conclusion.

Not in any feelings. Whatever I have to do I will get that $200 price tag for the holo's. I think foams should be that price anyway. Deal!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom