FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You missing the point. Jordan is the slave that can read and write. Jordan has his own logo with no nike branding whatsoever.
eek.gif
roll.gif

has nothing to do with logos, Jordan is and probably always will be under the nike umbrella. 
Of course, but go deeper *that's what she said* JB is a subdivision of nike which produce and market the brand of course it's nike at the end of the day but it has shown to be successful without the swoosh logo...

How did people go from wanting the Foam Pearls as a stand alone to a talk about copyright and whatever?  JB and Nike will continue to be life time partners.  It makes the most sense right now.

I forgot what the org chart looks like now, but I think it's safe to say, they are one in the same.

How did people go from wanting the Foam Pearls as a stand alone to a talk about copyright and whatever?  JB and Nike will continue to be life time partners.  It makes the most sense right now.

I forgot what the org chart looks like now, but I think it's safe to say, they are one in the same.
My bad. It all started with he got game 13s and foams being in the same pack. *logs off* [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Anybody got updated info on the release?  Hard to pay $300 + for those foams, but they look so good.

Last edited:
the Jordan 3 has AIR under the Jordan logo and 1s continously have Nike Air......
It started with the 7s. Cmon pimp! We all know this! Why has nike been so adamant about not letting another athlete get to the stature of Jordan? Hmmmm..........
He said jordan has a logo with no Nike branding whatsoever. 1s I think beats that argument and when they did switch to the jumpman, the 3s still said air

He said jordan has a logo with no Nike branding whatsoever. 1s I think beats that argument and when they did switch to the jumpman, the 3s still said air
:nerd:
Jordans with nike branding have a markup. How much were jumpman 1s? How much were 88's and how much is the white cement 4s? Haaaaa you tried! Why you wanna beat a man when he sleep. You keep bringing up 3s with jordan-air. Why is that? Is doesn't say nike! #carryon

Edit: BigJ I'm sorry bro.

Last edited:
:nerd:
Jordans with nike branding have a markup. How much were jumpman 1s? How much were 88's and how much is the white cement 4s? Haaaaa you tried! Why you wanna beat a man when he sleep. You keep bringing up 3s with jordan-air. Why is that? Is doesn't say nike! #carryon

Edit: BigJ I'm sorry bro.
View media item 1828909

Not sure whats going on in here but who ever is trying to start a JB as its own entity argument (I think thats whats happening) is beyond flawed.....

No matter how well Lexus does it will always be a Toyota....period....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom