FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
yes, factory defect. but dont let people know you will return them, they'll think you're poor

I'll make my final decision to cop or pass when I actually have them in my hands (if I win a raffle) and can check them out to see if they're similar to the chromeposites.

Last edited:
Nothing to see on this page
mean.gif

That pic of the blue mirrors is fake, ALSO there are a good amount of people who have them already and they have not reported peeling. 

I'm sure Nike didn't change the material at all. They sold out before and these will sell out. People know they'll most likely crack and are still buying them. Nike winning.

Saw '15 Pearls live and uncut today and they are..... :smokin..... Hawks..... :smh:.... still coppin

Last edited:
Saw '15 Peals live and uncut today and they are.....
smokin.gif
..... Hawks.....
mean.gif
.... still coppin
i still think we could all wait.. boycott the price.. let them hit disco.. then put our fork in the dish and get pearls and push the nasty hawks to the side.

Saw '15 Peals live and uncut today and they are..... :smokin ..... Hawks..... :smh: .... still coppin
i still think we could all wait.. boycott the price.. let them hit disco.. then put our fork in the dish and get pearls and push the nasty hawks to the side.

None of my local spots getting the package which leads me to believe its not a widespread GR, maybe a GR towards lower end numbers produced so no boycott im copping at retail if possible instead of getting the pearls later on for 320

Anyone with any speculation on weather or not the blue chromes will be a GR? I'll be up as usual at 9:30 ready to cop on the app anyone think the online release will be difficult to secure a pair?

Back
Top Bottom