FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
mean.gif

But...

Patiently awaits pics... with the hardwood floor background... with an Oryx shadow
laugh.gif
ha!!!

Call me crazy but I'm not buying the SNKRS sell out cause all other sites are going straight to cart. May be wishful thinking cause I have a 20% off code I'm hopeful for lol

Last edited:
Man $20 in tax a CG, free shipping though. $230 or bust for me. I do like that they're a little bit brighter this time, they look good

just picked up my pair and the ftl employee said they didn't have all their pairs in yet since the release date was pushed up so keep checking in with your local spots if you miss out today

Anybody wanna sue footlocker inc. for posting the wrong picture on the GS Foamposite lol. What can I sue for, you know people sue McDonald's for them fake pictures. Footlocker always out men's picture for GS foams. Can't we sue for receiving the wrong product?

Damn pics looking fly. I wonder if I will ever be able to bring myself to wearing them. I still haven't worn my 2014 black infrared 6's. Space jams aren't coming out the box anytime soon. I can't bear to have the icey soles ****** up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom