FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i'd go with '08 flightposites all day over these '17 royals, but that's just me. and like dude above me said, u have time to double back and get the foams. probably not a ton of time, but time nonetheless.

:smh:

My size ain't listed but I'm livid right now. Didn't open the package last night since I got home late AF. Open it before I leave for the day and it's some damn Prestos

Just outta curiosity, what prestos did they send you?

Idk anything about prestos but they were neon and black? Same size as the foams I ordered

Had emailed them and they told me I have to call them which I will in a few.

Anyone ever run into this issue with JJ? Not sure if this happens a lot of what so not tryna get screwed over or something

nah. royal foams > foam anything. After the royals, the others can fight for 2nd place. 

Last edited:
Shiekh order from Saturday had not shipped so I decided to inquire. Told me shoes are on back order and they need another 5-7 days. What?! :smh: I might just go to the mall and be done. These cats are slower than Shoe Palace!

i'd go with '08 flightposites all day over these '17 royals, but that's just me. and like dude above me said, u have time to double back and get the foams. probably not a ton of time, but time nonetheless.
Think about it this way, the royals have been re-released how many times now? Theyre easier to get than the gold flightposites.

Flightposites are harder to get.
So far it looks like its almost an even split. But them gold foams is definitely a hard one to get. I'm able to get a deadstock pair of these for $230... same price. 

Shiekh order from Saturday had not shipped so I decided to inquire. Told me shoes are on back order and they need another 5-7 days. What?! :smh: I might just go to the mall and be done. These cats are slower than Shoe Palace!

I ordered Saturday. Got an email from billing saying they needed to verify my address. Dude wasn't even sure when they were going to ship.

I told him to cancel. I went an copped in store from City Gear yesterday. I've never dealt with that site. Saw the link in a fb group.

I'll never deal with them again

Think about it this way, the royals have been re-released how many times now? Theyre easier to get than the gold flightposites.

Flightposites are harder to get.
So far it looks like its almost an even split. But them gold foams is definitely a hard one to get. I'm able to get a deadstock pair of these for $230... same price. 
That's a good price for the flightposites. I rarely see my size pop up on eBay.

the 07-08 pair still ok to wear? thinking about returning my 17 pair and copping the 08 from sole supremacy..
Yes as long as they have been stored properly. Probably would want to moisturize the suede part tho.

Anyone have issues with zoom bags in these?

They felt fine yesterday but today the right shoe feels dumpy as far as cushioning goes. Not flat...but compressing much more than yesterday.

Damn I ordered from sheikh sunday. Was gonna ask if anyone has got shipping confirmation yet but guess they're back ordered. They have my size at ftl too but I used paypal credit so I guess I'm waiting the 5-7 days

Last edited:
http://kicksdeals.com/2017/01/25/nike-foamposite-one-xx-dark-royal-black/

Phone orders for $215 shipped.

Sizes available: 9 – 10.5, 11.5, 12 and 13
Phone: 516-627-3648

This is so tempting lol.

Repped for posting. I'm wonder if we will see sub-180 for these......my greed or cheapness is kicking in

Edit: I'm starting to look around eBay and making pick up a pair of Foamposites. Is this where I would post a "legit check" or can maybe someone give me a few pointers about what to look for?

Last edited:
My 2 cents:
As everyone already knows, these are lighter than the previous royals but they are nice to me. I wish I still had the 2011s to compare but I've posted hoh, 07, and 11s comparison pics before in here a few times now.
The mold is the same as it has been for years now. Anyone complaining about the mold has just been under a rock.
The sharpies seem like they are only similar to the royals in regards to the shade. Different mold and the milky soles stand out when looking at the variations.

Sorry for the inconsistent lighting. I'm using no flash and I don't have that dope camera everyone else has. The last pic could help with the overall comparison.

View media item 2311826View media item 2311828View media item 2311829View media item 2311830

Last edited:
Are these still available in stores? What are the odds these sit enough to go on sale?

You may catch them on sale. It's tax season and I'm pretty sure they are selling.
Foams tend to not sell out immediately but then be gone all of a sudden.

You may catch them on sale. It's tax season and I'm pretty sure they are selling.

yeah i hope so, i'd grab a fourth pair. was debating on picking up one online w/out tax, but I'm surprised these are still out there and hope they go under $200.

yeah i hope so, i'd grab a fourth pair. was debating on picking up one online w/out tax, but I'm surprised these are still out there and hope they go under $200.

I'm not. Foams are becoming a niche shoe again (which I love) and it looks like Nike produced plenty. It's gonna be feast time if these go on sale.
All the fake foam experts hyping these up are gone now so now we can get realistic information in here now.

Back
Top Bottom