FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I've owned about 3 pairs of 07's, a couple of the 2011's and I just got the 2017 in hand.

As it's been pointed out, the 2007 is by far the best retro. I downright hated the 2011 because of the color and shape - and the 2017 isn't too far off from the 2011.

They did get the OG color right. But like j o 19 pointed out, the thickness and shape of the 2017 is disappointing.

They definitely made the original Made in Taiwan pairs of 2007-2008 foams suitable for casual and hooping purposes - but these 2017's feel like they were made to just stare at.

They're hella stiff and tight, and don't feel like the foamposite I'm used to. Going to reconsider keeping my pair.

Really tired of Nike's shenanigans. Raising prices is one thing, but when you eliminate quality while raising prices is a smack in the face for people who've owned previous Foamposite models.

Nothing new though. I've lost count on how many times Nike shames themselves with these kind of releases.

At the point where the end of sneakers is near for me. Not into being scammed by Nike anymore. You don't get what you pay for anymore.

How's the comfort on the '17s too anyone who's wore them?

Wore around house a few hours on Monday, wore to work yesterday and today.

They felt good Monday at home. Felt good all day yesterday. Haven't quite felt "right" today on the right foot only. I took them off and inspected them. The zoom seems to be intact but can be compressed by hand. I know I carry my weight more in my right foot due to scoliosis so may be a contributing factor?

My 2 cents:
As everyone already knows, these are lighter than the previous royals but they are nice to me. I wish I still had the 2011s to compare but I've posted hoh, 07, and 11s comparison pics before in here a few times now.
The mold is the same as it has been for years now. Anyone complaining about the mold has just been under a rock.
The sharpies seem like they are only similar to the royals in regards to the shade. Different mold and the milky soles stand out when looking at the variations.

Sorry for the inconsistent lighting. I'm using no flash and I don't have that dope camera everyone else has. The last pic could help with the overall comparison.

View media item 2311826View media item 2311828View media item 2311829View media item 2311830

View media item 2311917
I can't handle all dese wood grain blessing famb, ease up

Last edited:
These came in from City Gear.

I have nothing to compare these to since they are my first pair of royals and first OG pair ever. Too me these are crack.

Went .5 down since they were out of my true size, 12. They fit fine! They're a little tight around my toes, but not really any more than my sz 12s. I wouldn't recommend sizing down, but it's not the worst thing ever.

View media item 2311928
Gimme the coppers and eggplants and stealths and I'm good.

got my pair in today from NDC and they look better than expected... the blue is very vibrant and i feel like selling my 07 and just rocking these... the comfort is great too because they actually run true to size and are similar to the foam pros in sizing.... in comparison to the 07 the blue on the 07 looks more dull... i dont know the blue fades because of age... the foamposite material is harder though on the 07 but the grooves look pretty similar... i can take pics on the weekend but you guys already saw some comparison pics...

My 2 cents:
As everyone already knows, these are lighter than the previous royals but they are nice to me. I wish I still had the 2011s to compare but I've posted hoh, 07, and 11s comparison pics before in here a few times now.
The mold is the same as it has been for years now. Anyone complaining about the mold has just been under a rock.
The sharpies seem like they are only similar to the royals in regards to the shade. Different mold and the milky soles stand out when looking at the variations.

Sorry for the inconsistent lighting. I'm using no flash and I don't have that dope camera everyone else has. The last pic could help with the overall comparison.

View media item 2311826View media item 2311828View media item 2311829View media item 2311830
sharpies are sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. I wish they didn't come in a pack with the penny 6? Or whatever it was

I honestly believe the heel solo unit in my right shoe is dead.

They don't feel correct like they did yesterday.

might of got myself a pair of 07s off of Goat. Had an offer of $300 I put in a few weeks ago and the seller accepted. I had no idea either until I checked my email. Its not bigj505 bigj505 price lol, but for $60 more than retail of a 2017s, I got the ones I wanted. Just waiting for goat to verify.Always the possibility there may be something wrong when they get them so we will see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom